The Tom's Hardware Steam Giveaway for 'Ghost Recon Wildlands'

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
For me, the ultimate survivalist would be Richard B. Riddick from The Chronicles of Riddick franchise.
Riddick has survived countless situations where he was both outnumbered and outgunned but never outmatched. It's a wonder how Riddick manages to survive, killing anything that gets on his path. Aliens, mercs and even the ruler of the Necromongers.

spoker

Reputable
Sep 28, 2015
Terminator T-X (liquid lady assassin one). Remote control tech, shapeshifting, all kinds of weapons included.

GammaCollie

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
Frodo. Frodo Baggins (for those who don't know, he's from LOtR). He's only a hobbit, and guess what? He escaped from Mount Doom on an eagle. Badass enough?

Scott Francis O'Grady (born October 12, 1965) is a former United States Air Force fighter pilot. On June 2, 1995, he was shot down over Bosnia and Herzegovina by an SA-6 mobile SAM launcher and forced to eject from his F-16C into hostile territory. After nearly a week of evading the Serbs he was eventually rescued by Marines. Previously he took part in the Banja Luka incident where he fired upon six enemy aircraft. The 2001 film Behind Enemy Lines is loosely based upon his experiences.
The shootdown incident was depicted and described on the documentary television program Situation Critical in episode No. 5, "Downed Pilot". This has been shown on the National Geographic Channel.[18] It was also covered in "Escape! – Escape From Bosnia: The Scott O'Grady Story" on the History Channel. BBC also made a documentary, titled "Missing in Action", that was later purchased by 20th Century Fox and Discovery Communications.

SilverBeard

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
In my eyes, my wife is the Ultimate Survivor. She has had to survive 30+ years of my relentless, crazed computer and gaming lifestyle. Just to put it into perspective, my love doesn't like mobile phones, digital watches or anything else slightly techy or computer related.

Capz

Commendable
Feb 11, 2017
I reckon the ultimate survivor is a vault dweller from Fallout 1. He/she fought with mutants, raiders and other awful creatures, was affected by extreme radiation at the Glow, and finally was expelled alone to the Desert. But he/she didn't give up and eventually founded Arroyo village

MWP0004

Respectable
Oct 26, 2016
Nathan Drake is definitely the ultimate survivor.

Look at the events that span the Uncharted series. It's hard to make an argument for anyone else compared to him.

Questcraft

Reputable
May 27, 2015
I think the ultimate survivor would have to be Jason Bourne. He has survived multiple gun shots, a government agency after him, and other agents from the same program as well.

vitius

Reputable
Jul 10, 2015
Indiana Jones, so adventurous story with such an amazing escaping techniques among ancient circumstances. appreciated very much the movie and the main character as well and badass :)

problematiq

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015
Krillin from DBZ or Daniel Jackson from stargate. You can kill em all you want, but they will still keep coming back.

Also The main character from RE:ZERO. the poor guy..