I've been in contact with msn for two days and so far they haven't
been able to fix the problem.
-
I mentioned this before. Maybe,just maybe, someone may have had this
happen to them..
-
Here's the url http://xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp
-
MY daughter is on msn 1 and she can open it.I can open it on webtv and
my hotmail account and it works great. On msn.com with my lap top the
url opens and when I click on the music note link msn says they can't
find it.
-
If someone has a clue I would really appreciate it. The lap top greets
me and says goodbye and cd's play great. TIA AL

Byte

How is your laptop connected to the Internet? You did not state whether it is
on DSL, Cable 56k modem or Wi-Fi.

"Al. Ozzie" wrote:

> I've been in contact with msn for two days and so far they haven't
> been able to fix the problem.
> -
> I mentioned this before. Maybe,just maybe, someone may have had this
> happen to them..
> -
> Here's the url http://xmasfun.com/Lyrics.asp
> -
> MY daughter is on msn 1 and she can open it.I can open it on webtv and
> my hotmail account and it works great. On msn.com with my lap top the
> url opens and when I click on the music note link msn says they can't
> find it.
> -
> If someone has a clue I would really appreciate it. The lap top greets
> me and says goodbye and cd's play great. TIA AL

You might also post your problem where the MSN gurus hang out:

microsoft.public.msn.discussion

If you are using dialup, try here:

microsoft.public.msn.dialup

--