Question "This system cannot find bootable devices" in bios

Jun 27, 2021
I was basically updating my bios after updating drivers because i had a different issue and was hoping that updating my bios would fix it, i was able to update the bios but in the updated bios setting there is not boot priority available, i have windows on my ssd, and not sure why but it is not showing up even though it's being recognized as storage.

Jun 27, 2021
so if go through wit this im not losing my downloads and all that that i have on windows

also another person recommended me to try a reflash would you recommend that as well

if go through wit this im not losing my downloads and all that that i have on windows
you would be choosing to only repair problems with the current system

another person recommended me to try a reflash would you recommend
you would have to be able to get into Windows or it's Recovery options to perform this.
but no, if a Simple Startup Repair may be all that is required i wouldn't bother with rehashing the entire OS yet.

Jun 27, 2021
you would have to be able to get into Windows or it's Recovery options to perform this.
but no, if a Simple Startup Repair may be all that is required i wouldn't bother with rehashing the entire OS yet.
ok sorry i dont understand does this "you would be choosing to only repair problems with the current system " yes or a no i loose what i had before.

also, by "reflash" the other guy im talking to meant a bios reflash if that clears anything up

do you have discord per chance? this would make my life easier

Jun 27, 2021
hey this is a follow up if you could help me out soon that would be appreciated.

ASK THE COMMUNITY