Feb 8, 2024
Hi, so I torrented a file containing Adobe Master Collection from one of our teachers in a university. Installed only InDesign to test the program. After a few days I started to feel that my PC is slower than usual. After looking at Task Manager, I saw that my disk, and sometimes CPU consumption was 100%, and the largest part of that was because of 'Antimalware Service Executable', which, essentialy is Windows Defender. After starting Windows Defender, I saw a bunch of Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn and HackTool:Win32/Cracking!MSR alerts, ranging from High to Severe risks. I tried to remove them, but to no avail. Defender loading icon just keeps spinning indefinitely. Tried to go for a full scan with Defender too, but it just cuts short and gives me a list of those risks already known to me.
Screenshot of the Task Manager 100% disk usage,
Screenshot of the Task Manager 100% CPU usage,
Screenshot of a part of the risk list. Keep in mind this list is like 30-40 items long, all being those same 2 "trojans". One more thing to note, when I check one instance of the same thing, the other automatically unchecks, not like it would make any difference.
Screenshot of details of Cracking!MSR,
Screenshot of details of Casdet!rfn.

Would appreciate any help!