[SOLVED] Trouble with front RGB fans after AIO cooler install

Apr 6, 2021
Recently installed a 240mm AIO RGB cooler that came with a hub and a 3-pin splitter that provides the RGB effect. The hub all connects to the a sata cable which goes into the power supply. I have tried many things such as using a different/another new SATA port on the power supply.
I thought this would be the issue as because there was possibly not enough power being drawn to the 2 fans to have the RGB effect. Again... after I installed this AIO cooler with the included, the 2 front fans show no signs of light, but do spin just fine. The RGB controller also works just fine, but I am not able to get the light effects to work.
As for the 2 fans in the front, they are plugged into another fan hub that I did not touch upon installing this AIO cooler. I'm out of options at this point and would appreciate others feedback on what could be the issue.

As stated above, the AIO cooler is working excellently, it's just the two front fans RGB effect no longer works for whatever reason.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your AIO cooler? Might want to pair just one fan to the hub and see if that shows any signs of lighting up. If it does work, you should power down the system, disconnect from the wall, then pair the second fan, individually.

Might want to include the rest of your specs for the build and how the hub is paired to your build, motherboard.

Lutfij

Titan

Make and model of your AIO cooler? Might want to pair just one fan to the hub and see if that shows any signs of lighting up. If it does work, you should power down the system, disconnect from the wall, then pair the second fan, individually.

Might want to include the rest of your specs for the build and how the hub is paired to your build, motherboard.

Solution
Apr 6, 2021

The AIO cooler is...
Vetroo Lurker V240 240MM ARGB Liquid CPU Cooler and my front fans are actually made by Skytech Gaming themselves, but they are just RGB and they can only receive power from this 8-pin fan hub. The AIO Cooler is actually connected to a 3-pin ARGB hub and both hubs are running off of separate SATA cords connected to the PSU. The cooler is also running off a 2-way splitter for the fans to spin and it's connected to the main board. Each ARGB pin is 5V too.

System specs...
Asrock A320m HDV
Ryzen 5 2600 STOCK CLOCKS
GTX 1660 Super 6GB
16GB RAM
EVGA 1000-watt GOLD Rated PSU
Windows 10 Operating System

Apr 6, 2021
UPDATE

I managed to fix my issue. It seems like Skytech's fan controller hub cables have to be intertwined and parallel with each other to get the full RGB effect, that or I pulled too hard on the tiny connector on one of my other backup RGB Skytech fans and pulled out a tiny cable a bit too hard. Not really sure, but I'm happy now that I fixed my issue with both fans.