ginger

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2004

creative sound Blasther,,, instructions say to delete files " ctdetect "
they wont all delete.. What do I do? I am trying to uninstall and reinstall,
I went to add remove, and there are some of the creative sb that I cant
delete. my situation is that the speakers never did work right.

To uninstall a device
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/hardware_uninstall_device.mspx

Uninstall and reinstall devices
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/devmgr_s3.mspx