[SOLVED] USB Devices Sometimes Loosing Power On Asus TUF FX505

_Binz

Honorable
Dec 27, 2015
I have this issue since this laptop comes. so the problem is that my usb devices that I connected to my usb hub is sometimes loosing power, I have my mouse, keyboard, and soundcard to my usb hub.
I've asked this question before and someone has answered my question which is he suggest me to disable "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in the Device Manager, and it fixed the problem, that's what I think at first.
After a while, the problem is back but the difference is I don't have to re-plugin the usb to work again.
It just loosing power for a second and it backs to normal, but still it annoys me every time it happen.
Also it happen when I'm using my bluetooth speaker.
Please help, thankss

Yes, that's what I mean, it plugs in to a wall-socket via a mains adapter. There shouldn't be any usb power problems if you're using one of those, unless it's mains adapter has packed up so the hub is effectively only a passive one.

Worth remembering too, like most things there are good quality hubs and poor quality ones.
Mine was expensive ("Pluggable" brand) but worth every penny. Had issues with cheaper ones.