[SOLVED] USB Ports, display, and power switch not working at all

Dec 19, 2020
Just started building my pc. Both the ports connected directly to the motherboard and the front panel ports are not registering anything that I connect them to. The keyboard for sure works, I tried it on a different computer. When hooked up to my monitor, it does not give a display when connected to the GPU or the integrated graphics themselves. The power switch allows me to turn the PC on, but not turn off.
Specs
Mobo: Gigabyte 550m ds3h
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
GPU: Nvidia 2060
RAM: G.skill ripjaws v 16 GB
Case: Phanteks enthoo pro
I also just returned my first motherboard and got a refund and a new b550m and am having the same exact issues.

Solution
Just to rule out the obvious, the front panel is connected to the motherboard right? Try different ports on your gpu if thats possible, sometimes they act up. Also try a different monitor if you can, a tv or so.. Have you tried both hdmi and displayport?
Dec 16, 2020
Just to rule out the obvious, the front panel is connected to the motherboard right? Try different ports on your gpu if thats possible, sometimes they act up. Also try a different monitor if you can, a tv or so.. Have you tried both hdmi and displayport?

Solution