User manual for Canon S200X?

Hi,

Has anyone got a copy of the user manual for the Canon S200X that they
no longer need and are willing to sell? Or does anyone have a link to a
downloadable copy? I have tried Canon but with no luck.

Thanks
Gerald

The S200 series user guide is available for download as a *.PDF file from Canon at:
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=330&modelid=6608

This is not the repair manual. There is also the quickstart manual and some other manuals there also.

--

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

"Warmbells" <ged.bee@_please_remove_virgin.net> wrote in message news:4301bf86$0$330$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk...
Hi,

Has anyone got a copy of the user manual for the Canon S200X that they
no longer need and are willing to sell? Or does anyone have a link to a
downloadable copy? I have tried Canon but with no luck.

Thanks
Gerald

Gerald,
YW

Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

"Warmbells" <ged.bee@_please_remove_virgin.net> wrote in message news:43047f6a$0$31917$da0feed9@news.zen.co.uk...
RRR_News wrote:
> The S200 series user guide is available for download as a *.PDF file from Canon at:
> http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=DownloadDetailAct&fcategoryid=330&modelid=6608
>
> This is not the repair manual. There is also the quickstart manual and some other manuals there also.

Thanks, just what I wanted
Gerald