ronanwhite2011

Prominent
Jan 4, 2019
Hi guys, so i got a new pc and its very good and the cooling for all the components is great, i think lol, but the only problem is my memory temp goes to around 85-90 degrees when im playing and obviously this isnt good for the memory. Anybody know how i can cool this down etc?

Also anybody know how im able to display my cpu temp, ive tried msi afterburner but i dont have an option to show my cpu temp on the ingame stats?

how do you monitor your ram temperature?
usualy ram wont go over 50degree (celsius) unless u crazy overclock them

as for msi afterburner
install aida64
Enable shared memory option must be ticked in AIDA64 in File \ Preferences \ Hardware monitoring \ External applications tab to allow MSI Afterburner to import data from it.
then restart msi afterburner, it should load aida cpu monitoring plugin
if it doesnt load, go to msi afterburner settings -> monitoring -> active monitoring hardware graps
here click on 3 dots right next to it and enable aida64.dll

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hi guys, so i got a new pc and its very good and the cooling for all the components is great, i think lol, but the only problem is my memory temp goes to around 85-90 degrees when im playing and obviously this isnt good for the memory. Anybody know how i can cool this down etc?

Also anybody know how im able to display my cpu temp, ive tried msi afterburner but i dont have an option to show my cpu temp on the ingame stats?
Fahrenheit or Celsius?

ronanwhite2011

Prominent
Jan 4, 2019
It’s Celsius and also it’s the gigabyte X570 gaming x board

Not sure what it is but when I run MSI afterburner I display the memory temp and it shows up to 80-90 degrees Celsius for memory. Idk if that’s ram or some other sort of memory but like? It’s slightly worrying 😂😂

ronanwhite2011

Prominent
Jan 4, 2019
how do you monitor your ram temperature?
usualy ram wont go over 50degree (celsius) unless u crazy overclock them

as for msi afterburner
install aida64
Enable shared memory option must be ticked in AIDA64 in File \ Preferences \ Hardware monitoring \ External applications tab to allow MSI Afterburner to import data from it.
then restart msi afterburner, it should load aida cpu monitoring plugin
if it doesnt load, go to msi afterburner settings -> monitoring -> active monitoring hardware graps
here click on 3 dots right next to it and enable aida64.dll
I will do that! I’ll try tomorrow when I get back on my pc

ronanwhite2011

Prominent
Jan 4, 2019
So I was able to do that thing with AID64 And get the cpu temps and I already knew there was no problem with that really.

But I enabled my second gpu temp stat and it’s veryyyy high I think and also the memory still sitting about 85-90 degrees Celsius

Here’s the screenshot of the afterburner stats mid game of overwatch after about 7mins: https://prnt.sc/pltayd