Highfive

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2004
I've had to return my Biostar 200T to my retailer because after I assembled it with it's CPU, DVD drive, HDD drive and memory, it failed to send any signal to the monitor. Their tech found it was a fault in the motherboard and sent it back to the supplier to get a replacement. The retailer promised it would probably be back in 3 working days, but after 9 working days it still hasn't arrived.
How long do these replacements usually take to arrive?
And is it within my rights to ask for a refund if it is taking too long?

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I'd give him 1 more day. I normally go 2 weeks before I get rowdy.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Highfive

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2004
I just called them again today and they say the supplier has sent it across today. According to this retailer, the supplier needed a particular reference number from them before they could send a replacement. The retailer's annoyed that they weren't called to find out this missing detail, and instead the part was allowed to just sit there waiting for it to be discovered.

It's just funny that they should complain about this, because I had to call them to discover this after providing my mobile number three times.