Question Weird static noise is it normal ?

Jun 22, 2019
Hey guys, so recently I have been hearin something strange coming from my Seasonic focus plus gold 550W psu.
It's a sort of constant static noise and it's when I point my ear specifically in the direction of my psu and when I put my ear directly to it
I can hear it really clear. I bought a Seasonic psu with the intend to not run into any issues but now i'm dissapointed.
I'm having no perfomance issues or anything I just want to know if this is normal and if my psu won't blow up.

Here is the link to the audio it may seem really quiet so crank your volume all the way up it's the sound you hear especially in the beginning but irl is it pretty noticeable.
Static

Thanks guys.

I can hear it....but it's tough to make a call on.

If it were me....and I thought it was actually electrical noise and not mechanical noise.....I would probably replace the PSU.....because I wouldn't want to risk my system.

If I thought it were mechanical....I would probably open up the PSU and see if I could fix it....or replace the fan or whatever.

Jun 22, 2019
I can hear it....but it's tough to make a call on.

If it were me....and I thought it was actually electrical noise and not mechanical noise.....I would probably replace the PSU.....because I wouldn't want to risk my system.

If I thought it were mechanical....I would probably open up the PSU and see if I could fix it....or replace the fan or whatever.

I contacted Seasonic and they said it is normal analog noise from the psu and that they won't RMA it.