Question What are some good home cameras in 2019 where I can watch live through a tablet?

SeriousGaming101

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2016
Hello, I live on the top floor of my house and I am looking for a very high-definition(like crystal clear) home security camera to put downstairs in the living room where it is constantly recording live and the security camera comes with a easy-to-open tablet like an Ipad where I can just press the on-button and the tablet would show me everything that is going on (live).

Anyone have any suggestions for one of these camera-tablet combos? I don't have a budget. (Meaning that money is not the problem)

SeriousGaming101

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2016
For viewing I recommend an Android tablet and the app IP Cam Viewer Pro That app will handle any camera on your network. What budget do you have for your "crystal clear" camera? How do you want to mount it?
I actually don't want to view the live feed from my phone, I want a tablet by itself with the sole purpose of transmitting the live feed and nothing else. I can spend any amount of money, no budget. For the mounting, I dont want to drill holes on the wall, I just want to place it on a table, (like how you just place a monitor on the table)

kanewolf

Titan
I actually don't want to view the live feed from my phone, I want a tablet by itself with the sole purpose of transmitting the live feed and nothing else. I can spend any amount of money, no budget. For the mounting, I dont want to drill holes on the wall, I just want to place it on a table, (like how you just place a monitor on the table)
I don't have a recommendation for that. I would not want to be tied to a single manufacturer which might use proprietary protocols. Good luck.

TRENDING THREADS