[SOLVED] What case will fit my pc specs with a 360mm rad on top ?

Aug 31, 2021
here is my pc build
( https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vPvp7X )
i am thinking of the p500a but its a bit expensive and i want other case reccomendations for these specs
the 3070 Palit is about 300mm long

what case can comfortabily fit my specs and keep the rad on top ? is the p500a good enough ? sadly its overpriced where i live
you can use
Microless.com
and
Amazon.ae
( check free shipping on amazon.ae if you can so i can buy the thing lmao )

Solution
Amazon.ae, you're located in the U.A.E? If so, I was born and brought up in Deira, Dubai.

As for your build, considering you're buying an matx motherboard, I'd pick a micro ATX chassis, like the NR400 by CoolerMaster. I would change the AIO in your build to a 280mm and have that mounted in the front to have the AIO intake cool ambient air for better temps. On that note, is the build finalized or is there room to tinker with your sepcs?

Lutfij

Titan
Amazon.ae, you're located in the U.A.E? If so, I was born and brought up in Deira, Dubai.

As for your build, considering you're buying an matx motherboard, I'd pick a micro ATX chassis, like the NR400 by CoolerMaster. I would change the AIO in your build to a 280mm and have that mounted in the front to have the AIO intake cool ambient air for better temps. On that note, is the build finalized or is there room to tinker with your sepcs?

Reactions: yalsammarraie
Solution
Aug 31, 2021
OH SALAAM ALYKUM!

i already got the stuff, ( i got a pre built from GCC Gamers i made them stoop down to give me the pc for the cheapest price lmao no one would offer me the price i got from them, but i they did me dirty by giving me a 120m aio and an msi cheapo case and only 1 intake fan and 2 exhaust, i am planning to get a bigger better case the 360mm rad and upgrade the ram and get a 5 fan arctic fan pack from amazon.
i understand the aio is overkill for my cpu lmao but i use my system a lot and keep it on for nights on end that's why. and the Palit 3070 is just too big to fit even in the case they gave me they actually had to squeze the thing in xD
do you know a smaller cheaper aio ? the 280 from arctic on amazon costs somehow more than the 360 ???
if u know a smaller aio that can fit in the top of the case of the 4000D or the p400a ( i havent decided on which of those two )
do tell me.
and uhhh may Allah protect you <3