[SOLVED] What hardware should I get for max FPS In Arma 3 (PC Game)

JaxxSteele24

Prominent
Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys so I am wondering what I can get to get the max FPS from Arma 3. I get decent frames now but I know it can be improved. I am looking to spend up to $2000. My current specs are Intel i7 9700k, RTX 2070, AS ROG Motherboard (Forget which one but cost about $300) 650Watt PSU, 16GB corsair vengeance ram, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, corsair CPU watercolor.
I am looking to just insanely boost my FPS and overall performance in Arma 3 and I will spend up to $2000. Thanks!

Solution
ARMA3 is the prime example of an unoptimised game running on a buggy engine. The beast of a system you got will most likely be enough to max out the game engine.
I bet there will be no performance gains by any hardware upgrade. Go to some Arma forums and get yourself some tipps on tweaking the settings, because my old DayZ times tell me, that there might be some help for you.

TLDR: This is NOT a problem to throw a ton of cash at.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
ARMA3 is the prime example of an unoptimised game running on a buggy engine. The beast of a system you got will most likely be enough to max out the game engine.
I bet there will be no performance gains by any hardware upgrade. Go to some Arma forums and get yourself some tipps on tweaking the settings, because my old DayZ times tell me, that there might be some help for you.

TLDR: This is NOT a problem to throw a ton of cash at.

Solution