Question What is the issue with my pc?

May 13, 2022
For the last 3 days i've been having these strange random freezes. It's always different. Example. The first time my pc just randomly froze and then the bluescreen came up. I couldn't read it because it went away very fast. The second time it just froze and then restarted the pc. And yesterday when I was playing Bloodhunt my pc froze and the colors on my screen changed and became very weird. Everything was very black and green. Even on my second monitor. Then it restarted and everything became normal. Can someone help me about finding out what the issue is?

May 13, 2022
I don't really know the model of the psu. It's a prebuilt pc but the specs are Nvidia RTX 3060 TI 2x ventus 8g lhr. Intel I7 10700KF. The only thing that I know about the psu is that it is 750w and its 80 gold. Forgot to mention that 3 days ago i was moving my pc from my mom to my dad so it could be because i moved the pc

EonW

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2013
If you moved the PC, it may be that the graphics card has become unseated from the slot it is in, especially if you moved it with the monitor still connected. With the PC off (and grounding yourself first to get rid of static) open the case and check if the card is fully in its slot. If not, pull it out and reseat it fully and see if that helps.