Question What's a good Tenkeyless RGB Keyboard?

Iver Hicarte

Distinguished
May 7, 2016
I'm currently looking for an RGB TENKEYLESS keyboard, and specifically these are a must for what I'm looking for:
Dedicated volume scroll button,
Dedicated windows key lock button,
Forward and backward button,
Pause and play button
And a dedicated mute button.
Pretty much like a Corsair K70 LUX keyboard which I currently own (and having issues with at the moment since I've been using it for more than 5 years now). Additionally, the macro feature or the ability to use it doesn't matter to me, I never really use macros and if I do it's very rare that I stick with em'. Simply, I don't really need a keyboard with loads of features. All I need is those dedicated buttons. I never wanna overpay for one if I don't use those features. Thanks for any suggestions you guys can provide

Thanks.

Iver Hicarte

Distinguished
May 7, 2016
what are the pros andcons in day to day life of this type kbd if u may answer?
Really depends on the user, if you rarely use the keypad then there's really no con
pros - saves space and it's cheaper, for day to day use it just feels like using any other keyboard but without the numpad and as I've said if you never use the keypad, why not just have the option to remove it and save space and have a more cost effective option that does the same thing.