Discussion What's your MOST favorite MUSIC GENRE ? **currently playing song on your device** ?

Page 55 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Colif

Win 11 Master
You not only one. I have mental image of Young Bruce in my head and it was a little bit of a shock to see him like that last year as I just hadn't been keeping up. I do the same things with old friends I haven't seen in years, remember them how they were, not how they are.

I had the music shop copy of the Power Slave album on my door for a few years (I mention music shop as it was bigger than a normal poster), also had the shop version of the Live After Death poster. So I am not as young as you might think :)

I only have 14 Iron Maiden albums, I know there are more as some of those are compilations or live albums. Like many of the bands I listened to, I keep buying them hoping they will be as good as they used to be. Very rarely they are. I did that with Anthrax as well, gave up on Metallica years ago (around Black album?)

Somehow this entire album slipped past me for a few months. Was released about 3 months ago.

Album: Doom Crew Inc.
Band: Black Label Society
Genre: Hard Rock / Metal
Released: November 26, 2021

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyOrBkg3jR4&list=OLAK5uy_mhyj-dJfc-qVSC3iSk254quA3LTPVjEAQ

I previously was mostly indifferent to Black Label Society. They had some songs I liked, but just a small handful. I'm pretty sure I heard "Set You Free" a month or 2 ago and liked it but did not look much into it. I came across this song again today and have listened to about half of the album and am liking it a lot. I will have to listen to the whole thing tomorrow.

I really like the guitar work by Zakk Wylde in Forsaken. For being 55 he still shreds. In many ways some songs on this album remind me of far older music, perhaps due to Wylde's involvement with Ozzy Osbourne back in the day.

I have seen enough reaction videos to that song to now hear it in my head.
He has too many albums, I only noticed him on his last one

just to be different
I remember seeing a reaction video by a vocal trainer that basically said most people would destroy their voice in an instant trying to sing quite like he does.

That's more of a short film than a music video. Weird, but a lot of vocal stuff going on there.

I've always found his vocal style to be unique.

The Atlanta and surrounding area music scene has always thrived.
And I am a music nut.
I have sound systems in every room of the house. I have my CDs on a Synology so it can be accessed by network on a few of the newer systems or by the tv connected to the older systems.
And I can play the same music in the living room ,dining room and kitchen.
When people come over those are the 3 most common used rooms for entertaining. So you can walk from the kitchen through the dining room into the living room and the music ambience does not change.
Took a lot of work, and a lot of wires.

TRENDING THREADS