Question when PC on for a while, it would randomly become no signal and lost sound (progress?), the power still running

Jul 17, 2022
Here is my PC specs :

I build my PC first on 2019
CPU : Ryzen 3 2200 G
Motherboard : ASROCK A320M HDV
RAM : GEIL EVO Potenza 2x4GB 2666MHz PC21330
GPU : I'm only using Vega 8 (Ryzen 3 iGPU)
PSU : Cooler Master 450 MWE 80+ (with white label one)
SSD : WD Green 240GB (my windows 10 installed here)
HDD : WD Blue 500GB
Monitor : LG 20MK400H

My problem right now :
Whenever I turn my PC and let's say it's been running for a few hours and then it would randomly become "no signal" on my monitor and also it would lose the sound of the PC. For example : when I'm currently opening web browser and also listening to spotify, and then when I'm just clicking the issue would come up, my monitor showing something like "power saving mode, no signal" and also the music sound would lost (I'm not sure if this basically mean all of the works/services are also stopped), but that's what I get. And the thing that I noticed, most of the time this issue appear unexpectedly when I'm just clicking my mouse.

the cause/factor that I suspect why this issue appear :
  1. I have several power outage
  2. I updating my display/graphic driver to the recent one which is version number : 30.0.15021 (AMD adrenaline something like that), but I didn't upgrade my BIOS version
Action I have taken to fix the issue :
  1. Cleaning my RAM, switching the position
  2. reset CMOS
  3. resetting my Windows 10
  4. Updating my BIOS
What I'm doing right now :
1. running my PC with only 1 slot (1 RAM sticks)

when I'm writing this thread I'm also not sure would the problem appear, while I'm running with one RAM sticks. I wonder if the faulty hardware like : RAM, Storage Drive (SSD or HDD) are the problem of the issue before the bigger problem like Motherboard, Processor, PSU, because I don't wanna got wrong treatment due to budget. I'm so desperate right now because I'm really scared, anyone already experiencing this issue ? Please share me your knowledge

Cyberat_88

Distinguished
First of all you want to shut down all power savings in Windows first, set to performance, go to advanced or details, and go through individual options to turn off.
Second, you don't flash Bios, just because an update is available, you can easily brick the motherboard, cause more problems or add problems to troubleshooting.
Third, download memtestx64, make a boot USB stick with it & run overnight all Ram for at least 8 passes. If you get errors, you run again 1 stick at a time.
Fourth, HDD Tune can run tests on your drives as to health, suggest run quick surface first, if no slowdowns, move on to SMART list.
Fifth, remove & if you have to re-install Spotify.

Jul 17, 2022
First of all you want to shut down all power savings in Windows first, set to performance, go to advanced or details, and go through individual options to turn off.
Second, you don't flash Bios, just because an update is available, you can easily brick the motherboard, cause more problems or add problems to troubleshooting.
Third, download memtestx64, make a boot USB stick with it & run overnight all Ram for at least 8 passes. If you get errors, you run again 1 stick at a time.
Fourth, HDD Tune can run tests on your drives as to health, suggest run quick surface first, if no slowdowns, move on to SMART list.
Fifth, remove & if you have to re-install Spotify.
before you commenting, I've tried all of it, then I dare myself to just bought a new motherboard, when I installed the new motherboard, my issue gone, so I'm sure my problem is the faulty motherboard (hardware). Thanks for the tips though