Noothan

Reputable
Jul 27, 2016
I need to buy graphic card for renderin lumion and blender
Which card is better Rtx 2060 or Vega 64
I hav comfortable budget to buy Vega 56, is it good enough?

Both Lumion and Blender pretty much have no preference towards red or green, but instead just prefer to see the most Passmark points possible. Basically, overall performance. The higher performing the card, the better it will perform in either of those applications. I don't think there is a lean towards either camp on cards with the same overall performance.

I'd probably recommend the 2060 as being the better choice for the fact of less heat if nothing else.

Noothan

Reputable
Jul 27, 2016
im an architect and looking to buy a graphic card for my works

softwares i use - lumion, sketchup, archicad, blender, vray,autocad archicad
my budget is around 400-450$
which graphic to buy for both gaming and rendering

Add a few bucks to that and go with this card. You will be very glad you did. If you care about the quality of the card and a high level of customer service AFTER the sale, you won't buy an Nvidia based graphics card from anybody besides EVGA. It's not even a close comparison in terms of after sale service. And the quality of their cards is top notch.

PCPartPicker Part List

Video Card: EVGA - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB XC BLACK EDITION GAMING Video Card ($469.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $469.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-07-06 13:17 EDT-0400

It is very unlikely you are going to find a card that is in stock (Because those cards are likely going to have limited availability at first, just like everything seems to for the last few cycles immediately following release and for a while afterwards) AND offers the same performance as the RTX 2070, for that price, but maybe, if those early suggestions are accurate.

If you use Octane and Redshift, you will need a card that supports CUDA, which means Nvidia. For Vray, you can get by with an AMD card since it supports OpenCL.

The rest of those listed applications all pretty much support the GCN 2.0 or newer architectures so those newer AMD cards might be worth waiting for IF you can actually get your hands on one without waiting two months after they sell out. The fact that mining is on the upswing again might be a factor that affects availability at some point as well.

Noothan

Reputable
Jul 27, 2016
It is very unlikely you are going to find a card that is in stock (Because those cards are likely going to have limited availability at first, just like everything seems to for the last few cycles immediately following release and for a while afterwards) AND offers the same performance as the RTX 2070, for that price, but maybe, if those early suggestions are accurate.

If you use Octane and Redshift, you will need a card that supports CUDA, which means Nvidia. For Vray, you can get by with an AMD card since it supports OpenCL.

The rest of those listed applications all pretty much support the GCN 2.0 or newer architectures so those newer AMD cards might be worth waiting for IF you can actually get your hands on one without waiting two months after they sell out. The fact that mining is on the upswing again might be a factor that affects availability at some point as well.
Ya how about lumion?

Noothan

Reputable
Jul 27, 2016
Wait until the tests come in. I think the AMD 5700 and 5700 XT are meant to replace the Vega 56 and 64. Probably the new ones are better, but there may be some great prices on the discontinued Vega 64 (though it is a hot card and not my favorite.)
Ya offer available on Asus strix Vega 64 for 390$ u suggest me to go for it, for the price and value ?

TRENDING THREADS