Question While stress testing cpu gets very hot

Feb 27, 2019
Just installed a new cpu cooler and when i decided to do a stress test i get temps around 95 degrees. Is it normal? Im afraid that i did not apply the thermal paste correctly.

That's one of main reasons for stress testing, to see how it would react and how hot it would get under prolonged full usage.
95c is a bit high for any cpu/cooler combo but may be expected if they are not matched so without knowing CPU and cooler, nobody can tell you.

Feb 20, 2019
If you are getting temperatures around 95 degrees on your cpu, your thermal solution might not be adequate, or your cooler might not be in contact with the cpu heat spreader.

Feb 27, 2019
I would make sure that the cooler is attached to the motherboard correctly also the thermal paste to see if you placed to much on and also when installing an new cooler you need to make sure you clean the cpu and add new paste onto it.
I cleaned all the paste using the arctic cleaning kit and i put enough to cover the strips just like they did on the manual. How do i check whether the cooler is attached properly to the motherboard?