Why is my Memory Benckmark so poor?? On Sandra????

G

I have a Duron 800
128 pc-133 of Micron memory
Gigabyte 7ZM

My score is ALU 350 about and FPU 391

I went into cmos and i set all the MB settings so what the manual says and i gained like 11 points and my score was abobe the 350 and 391

Any idea why mine is so poor?
a Duron 600 with 128 is higher then mine!

Could it be windows me? or my motherboard??
=-((

G

the answer is.......

WHO GIVES A SH!T!!!!

does your system run fast?? if the answer is yes, then who cares what sandara says, itsx prettyt fcuck ed p anwyay, if its slow then buy faster ram.

quite frankylyk im sick of benchmarking [-peep-].....the results are completely different to realo world performsncve in real world apps, so why do we bother???

just run your system anbd be haoppy witrh it...

this is just fugger bait really..

here fugger...here fugger fugger fugger...come on boy....goood boy, good boy....

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: cape does not enable user to fly.

G

oh yeah, im not an amd basher, i have a duron also....im just saying,,,,,,doint worry about ti

G

by the way....what the sodding hell is a jpourneyman anyway???????????????????

fetch the stick fugger, fetch the stick....

ledzepp98

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
first thing, you have posted this thread MANY times and have received answers. i don't think repeated posts will help.

second thing, in defense of tbirdinside benchmarks are usefull. i don't use benchmarks to say that my computer is better than yours, i use them a)to see if tweaks had a positive or negative effect and b)to see if my computer is running up to its potential. it would seem that that is what tbirdinside is doing as well. i don't see anything wrong with that.

third thing, did you set 4-bank interleave in the bios (or enable SPD) like i mentioned in one of your other posts? i don't think that is listed in the manual but it will probably help. i was running a ga-7zx and had the same problem (low memory performance). i enabled SPD for the ram and that helped tremendously.

TRENDING THREADS