Mar 23, 2020
Newly built PC everything put together, the PC turns on and runs, but does not display onto the monitor. The PC beeps 3 times on startup. tried multiple different ways to output on different output monitors, no dice. the fans run, the case leds go on, an orange light on the mother board lights also.
its an AMD 2700x, coolmaster 212 evo, xfx rx 590 fat boy 8gb, gigabyte b450 ds3h, 16gb corsair ddr5 ram, 1tb wd blue, 250gb kingston ssd, corsair cxm 650w psu, and a DIYPC D480 midtower
Once pc is running, it cannot be turned off with the power button, only way to turn it off it by switching the psu and unplugging.
PC has been sitting for almost 4 months now not working and simply cannot figure it out. Any help would be bless and greatly appreciated.

Solution
I think you meant DDR4 RAM. Try unplugging your HDD and botting with just the SSD. Double check all power connection but I doubt this is the issue. Try a different SATA port. Do a completely clean re install of W10.
Mar 23, 2020
I think you meant DDR4 RAM. Try unplugging your HDD and botting with just the SSD. Double check all power connection but I doubt this is the issue. Try a different SATA port. Do a completely clean re install of W10.
yes ddr4 ram. Will try that. don't actually have win 10 installed yet, was going to get windows 10 after pc was bult and working, but it never displayed so havent gotten windows 10 yet.