[SOLVED] Win64-Shipping.exe System Error

callumbadfps

Prominent
Apr 25, 2018
All of a sudden i cant play most steam games, Halo, Rainbow, or Dayz as i this error. They are The code execution cannot proceed because CONCRT140.ddl was not found or the same message saying i'm missing "MSVCP140.dll". If anyone has a fix for this it would be well appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ive already tried reinstalling all the games and even deleting and reinstalling steam.

Solution
Visual C or Direct X
If you have 64 bit make sure you download the right version
Read more here:

kanewolf

Titan
All of a sudden i cant play most steam games, Halo, Rainbow, or Dayz as i this error. They are The code execution cannot proceed because CONCRT140.ddl was not found or the same message saying i'm missing "MSVCP140.dll". If anyone has a fix for this it would be well appreciated. Thanks in advance. Ive already tried reinstalling all the games and even deleting and reinstalling steam.
The MSVCP140.dll is a visual C runtime error. Have you recently installed something that could have removed the version 14 for a newer version?

callumbadfps

Prominent
Apr 25, 2018
Hey Kanewolf, it happend after i installed Insurgency sandstorm, but i would doubt that would cause it. Im gonna try the things that me 1 has sent first tho so ill tell you if that works :). thx for the quick responses.
The MSVCP140.dll is a visual C runtime error. Have you recently installed something that could have removed the version 14 for a newer version?