Bxzza

Commendable
Apr 23, 2021
So i posted about something that lead to this the other day, i was having some random crashes on boot/shutdown

however, since then my windows has completely bricked (i think?) i physically cannot get into windows, wether it’s through my m.2 or a bootable usb and i’ve looked and looked online on what to do and i’m absolutely lost.

i’ve reset my bios, tried with one of two m.2 drives in and vise versa, same thing with ram sticks, took out my cmos battery to reset it, everything recommended online but simply no difference.

When attempting to boot it will get to the windows logo then freeze, then it’ll try to automatically repair and do the same thing.

any and all support would be much appreciated

Specs:
Ryzen 9 5900x
Asus ROG Strix B550 F
4x8GB 3600mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro
Corsair RM850x
ROG Strix 3070ti OC

So i posted about something that lead to this the other day, i was having some random crashes on boot/shutdown
4x8GB 3600mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro
Try with single ram module. Disable DOCP/A-XMP.

Probably CPU doesn't like your ram config.
Is that a ram kit from 4 modules or
two kits from 2 modules each?

Could be also a problem with graphics card. Can you try with a different graphics card instead?

Bxzza

Commendable
Apr 23, 2021
Try with single ram module. Disable DOCP/A-XMP.

Probably CPU doesn't like your ram config.
Is that a ram kit from 4 modules or
two kits from 2 modules each?

Could be also a problem with graphics card. Can you try with a different graphics card instead?
I don’t think it’s a graphics card issue as the screen doesn’t go black or anything, which is usually common with gpu issues, i’ve tried with a single ram module in each slot, and no it’s a single kit, 4 sticks came together, also i forgot to mention that this build is over a year old, with the exception of my gpu which was added in January