[SOLVED] Windows 10 dosnt install yesterday i bought and got a z3390 gaming x motherboard

Apr 14, 2020
hello, yesterday i bought and got a z390 gaming x motherboard a i5-9400kf and 8gb ddr43200mhz from team group. i had another motherboard and cpu on that same computer i placed those parts. I assembled the pc and formated my ssd unplugued my hdd and used a usb pen with windows 10 media creator tool and tried to install. everytime i try to install it it gives me multiple errors and never lets me install windows. sometimes the bluescreen with various errors and other 0x0xxxx type errors. i q flashed my motherboard and updated the bios. what should i do? already downloaded a recent ISO file.
thanks

Solution
it is usually a bad flash drive or bad install files causing these type of problems.

if you have tried re-downloading the latest version of Windows / Media Creation Tool directly from Microsoft more than once and resulted in the same issue(s). i would suspect it is that the flash drive has read/write problems.
it is usually a bad flash drive or bad install files causing these type of problems.

if you have tried re-downloading the latest version of Windows / Media Creation Tool directly from Microsoft more than once and resulted in the same issue(s). i would suspect it is that the flash drive has read/write problems.

Solution