[SOLVED] Windows 10 installation canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2019
Hi guys. I wanted to install windows 10 on my ssd. But whenever the installation is almost complete, it suddenly stops and says that the installation was canceled. How do I fix this?

Nov 2, 2019
Where did you get your Windows 10 installation from?
What are the components of your PC?

-Wolf sends
Got it from windows website itself.
One more thing I did wrong is I deleted all the partition of my hdd where my old win10 was installed. Now im stuck haha
I7 2600k processor
Rx 480 4gb
Aerocool 500w
Hp 8200 elite motherboard

Nov 2, 2019
Question now is how I will directly boot from ssd. Every time I open the pc. It boots to the hard drive so it just shows blue screen. I have to go to boot manager in order to boot ssd. Tried boot order didnt work for me.

Wolfshadw

Titan
tried it. it works. But then ill be stuck with just the 256gb ssd

That was just a test. Start the install process once again. When it asks where you want to install, click the advanced option. You should then have the option to format the hard drive. Do so. Once the hard drive is formatted, cancel the installation. Your SSD should still be intact and you should have a clean hard drive.

-Wolf sends

Nov 2, 2019
That was just a test. Start the install process once again. When it asks where you want to install, click the advanced option. You should then have the option to format the hard drive. Do so. Once the hard drive is formatted, cancel the installation. Your SSD should still be intact and you should have a clean hard drive.

-Wolf sends
Ok so this is what I did. I used diskpart and selected the hdd, cleaned it and converted it to mbr. Cuz I remember formatting both to gpt when I was installing windows. Reason was cuz I didnt know which one was the ssd. And once again thanks for always responding to me always. Cheers man

Status
Not open for further replies.