Question Windows SSD stopped working overnight

Jan 4, 2024
The PC would get stuck on the motherboard screen and not boot into Windows. If I wanted to get into the bios it would take 5+ mins to load into the bios screen. The SSD was still showing up in the bios like normal. After hours of trying to get the SSD to load I decided to install Windows on a separate drive and see if the broken SSD would show up in Windows Explorer. While I was on the Windows Install screen I got a BSOD that said Driver PNP Watchdog. I unplugged the SSD and tried to install windows again on the other drive and it succeeded. After making sure this new drive with Windows worked, I turned off the PC and plugged back in the SSD that is no longer working. It was able to load into Windows off the new drive but it would be really slow in loading things like Windows Explorer. I checked Windows Explorer to see if if the SSD showed up but it didn't. I also checked Disk Management but it wouldn't even load, it would only say Connecting to virtual disk service. Is there anything I can do to solve this issue? Or should I just say bye to the SSD.