mo

I want to buy a ZVG-Zektor Vector Generator Board kit from

http://www.zektor.com/zvg/

I'm trying to build a VectorMAME system and I need this part. Anyone
have one cheaper than the website?

Also, looking for information from people who have already built a
VectorMAME unit. Thanks.

I would doubt there are 'second-hand' ZVGs on the market. Rather
specialized item that one...

Relatively speaking, it's pretty inexpensive.

tm

mo

Yes and I don't mind buying one from the website, but I sent them an
email last week and they still haven't responded. I also saw one on
these news groups 2 months ago for $75 cheaper than a new one and I'd
thought I'd ask. The product looks great and I will pay the full price
if I need to. Just thought I'd check here first. Mo

I have one with a WG6100 adapter cable. $200 shipped.

Well now I'm sure there are no more second hand ones!

mo

Yup I bought it! If anyone else has one though, please go ahead and
email me, I'm also thinking about doing either a b/w VectorMAME or a
vertical one or a 25" one if I can ever track down a 25" vector
monitor!!!!

TRENDING THREADS