x6000 or zd8000

I am going for a good notebook.
The only real difference between the two that I can see, is
the 128 vs 256 mb of video ram for the graphic card, plus the zd 8000 comes
shipped with a tv tuner(external).
Everything else can be customised, so I am not worried.
Am I overlooking anything?
Is there a real difference between 128 vs 256 mb for a ati
x600 card? I dont think so....
Now what about the 3.2ghz p4 vs the extreme version?
Thanks X

It depends on whether the video RAM is shared or installed. Shared RAM swaps
out a portion of the system RAM for the video processor; whereas, installed
RAM is independent. Usually the more the better, but how much of your system
RAM do you want unavailable for your system? Find a notebook that has
installed video RAM, everything runs better that way.

--

;->
Best regards,

http://neoconservative.blogspot.com/
also: http://aimew.spymac.net/blog/

There is a virtuous fear which is the effect of faith, and a vicious fear
which is the product of doubt and distrust. The former leads to hope as
relying on God, in whom we believe; the latter inclines to despair, as not
relying on God, in whom we do not believe.
Persons of the one character fear to lose God; those of the other character
fear to find him.
--Pascal

Veritas vos Liberabit!

God Bless America!