Question XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy Only Detects One Monitor

Jan 15, 2020
Just recently built a new system for the first time in 8 years. Parts are as follows...
AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte B450 Aorus M AM4 Motherboard
XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy
16 Gig of RAM
Thermaltake Toughpower 650W power supply

The RX950 has 3 display ports and one HDMI. No matter what combination of connections I make only one display will work.
On Bootup and BIOS, two displays work and when windows 10 starts, only one.
No matter what I do only one display will function. The card doesn't detect the other two monitors.
I have checked all the cords, all the cables, and all the monitors, in every port on the video card. They all work but only one at a time. '
I have installed and done clean reinstalls on the cursed software, several times. I have allowed windows to search and install the software as well.
The video card is adequately powered and all indicator lights are blue on the power plugins, indicating that it is fully functional.
I've been cruising through the forums here for 3 days and tried everything I could find that was relevant.

Any suggestions you all might have would be greatly appreciated. I only get to work on this thing at night when I get home from work, so I might be a bit slow at implementing and testing suggestions. I am super frustrated with my inability to troubleshoot the issue correctly. Maybe I'm too old now, ha.

Thank you!