Just trying to install the XP 64 bit version from Technet pack and the key
does not work, how do I get this installed if the supplied key does not work?

Thanks

Angus

Presumably you are entering the 'key' correctly, and you are installing to a
64bit compatible machine?..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"angusglover" <angusglover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just trying to install the XP 64 bit version from Technet pack and the key
> does not work, how do I get this installed if the supplied key does not
> work?
>
> Thanks

Yes. I have a new AMD 64 and entering the key exactly as is...