>Hi dudes,
>I recently tried to restore my pc using the three master discs and found
that I needed an xp boot disk.>A computer guru supplied me with a floppy
but it booted in DOS, and because I didn't know the command I was scuppered
to perform the re installation.> SOOOO ! I had to use an old windows
BOOTFLOP exe floppy (2002)
>This worked, but I found that I had to bin off SP2 cos it wouldn't allow me
to connect to the internet ??? (SP 2 was ok before !!)> The reason for the
restore in the first place was because I installed Norton Antivirus 2005
(that worked great :)) )
>Then I put Go-Back on and that bolloxed everything up, at first it could be
disabled - then it couldn't and I thought I'd lost my pc, so needless to
say, Go - Back >has been binned !
>I may be able to run my i-Media 5066 trouble free on old files,but I would
prefer to have the XP files of course.
>Can anybody supply any DOS info.
>Cheers, icebreaker

The Restore System feature that comes with the XP OS is all you need.