Apr 12, 2020
Hello guys I hope yall having nice day am new to this pc building thing (it's my first build).

I have question regarding the z390 motherboard, so I bought case with 4 rgb fans and rgb water cooling ( rgb motor only) not the fans and the name of the water cooler is deepcool castle 240ex and I was afraid that if I bought one of the z390 motherboard it won't have any addressable rgb or it won't have anywhere to plug them I was planning on buying asrock z390 phantom gaming 7 is it good for my case and water cooling or no? If no whats your recommendations?

Solution
What should I look exactly inside the manual, addressable headers or led headers or rgb header or all of them xd?
as i stated previously,
there will/should be a diagram of the actual motherboard. an image of the board showing all of the ports with labels describing what they are. this way you can easily see how many of each type there are and where they are placed.

just look through the manual for this image/diagram.
you can almost always download the user manuals for any motherboard from the manufacturer's product support page(s).
this will show a motherboard diagram with the available ports and headers and where they are positioned on the motherboard.

helps a lot when planning device placement/system setup before purchase.

Apr 12, 2020
you can almost always download the user manuals for any motherboard from the manufacturer's product support page(s).
this will show a motherboard diagram with the available ports and headers and where they are positioned on the motherboard.

helps a lot when planning device placement/system setup before purchase.
What should I look exactly inside the manual, addressable headers or led headers or rgb header or all of them xd?

as i stated previously,
there will/should be a diagram of the actual motherboard. an image of the board showing all of the ports with labels describing what they are. this way you can easily see how many of each type there are and where they are placed.

Solution
Apr 12, 2020
as i stated previously,

Thanks alot I appreciate it