News Zotac Releases 4090 Cards Because Nike Doesn't Make Them

I like their other 4090's design better than this one TBH. I still think they're the best looking 4090's out of the whole bunch, but this...

This is like... I don't know... Too much "of it", perhaps?

Regards.

emike09

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011
Can't polish a turd, but they're sure trying. Zotac is the worst AIB in the GPU world. Terrible QA, ridiculous customer service, skimping on components, and they still charge a premium. I miss you, EVGA.

Reactions: gg83
Well it is a steep price to pay no matter where you live. GPU prices are already pretty ridiculous all around the world, but this one takes the cake.

Yes, obviously. The prices are already insane and if it costs 2.5K in China, I guess the price will be even higher in other countries, including EU, except for the US if the dollar exchange rate is good (assuming they exported this card from Asia).

In any case, these cards are just pointless and of no value to the average gamer. I guess ZOTAC is targeting Extreme Overclockers in Asia, with this SKU, hence the very limited quantity.

Why would anyone buy a 3K USD 4.5 slot GPU just to gain some extra FPS in games is just beyond me ? I guess that's where these extreme overclockers/Hardcore rich enthusiasts come into play. They can break some records though.

The same goes for other AIBs as well. They have released similar overpriced, power hungry, and BULKY behemoth GPUs which won't even fit inside a normal ATX cabinet.

No doubt, the market for these novelty products is niche !

who_farted

Honorable
Sep 1, 2017
Can't polish a turd, but they're sure trying. Zotac is the worst AIB in the GPU world. Terrible QA, ridiculous customer service, skimping on components, and they still charge a premium. I miss you, EVGA.
i wouldn't say customer service is bad, i rma'd a 2070 and they sent me a 2080 ti.

MiniITXEconomy

Prominent
Dec 9, 2022
I dig it, and yes, the back-plate looks exactly like the sole of some overpriced Jordan's, but anything new I like, because as much as I love my XFX 6700 XT... the thing is just a mesh of ugly gamer aesthetic.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.