Gamecube

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Gamecube.
  1. InvaderFractal

    PSU still making noise...

    ... but I think I know partly what is causing it. I was hoping if any of you could educated me on why it is happening. I posted a while back about this problem and ended up keeping the PSU as the noise eventually stopped occurring. Link...
  2. J

    How do i know if my mobo is infected with virus?

    Many people tells me that its possible but highly unlikely. Recently I built a new gaming computer with z78 motherboard, intel 5 4670k haswell, and gtx 680 superclock. My stupid little cousin went to messed up porn sites in my computer and got one of those FBI Viruses. I formatted my pc and...
  3. G

    Competition 29 results

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.angband (More info?) Hello All, The results for competition 29 have been updated to the web-site. Tony http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/angband_comp
  4. G

    would you be interested in a Capcom arcade-compilation ?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.classic,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube,rec.games.video.nintendo,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) apparently, there is at least one coming out. http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/02/04/news_6117941.html...
  5. G

    Crusader: No Regret help

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) Where's the keycard to the 'secret room' near the start? Is it anywhere on the main floor of the first level? I've just about searched everywhere without result. All that's left are the large, green containers but most are...
  6. G

    Half-Life + HD package vs Half-Life: Source

    Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life (More info?) Hello, I bought the collectors edition that provides Half-Life: source and counter strike: source. To my understanding, the only difference with the source version and the version from the late 90's is the water effects and the physics...
  7. F

    Mobo without SLI, gtx 690

    I have this mobo: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8P67/ It doesnt support SLI, but i have a question. Can the Nvidia GTX690 work with it?
  8. H

    XFX 7600GT AGP video file problem

    I recently bought a XFX 7600gt AGP and plug it , everything works fine until i format my PC. PROBLEM: --My PC crashes or freezes everytime i try to play a video file include , avi , quicktime , dvd , div-x etc. and forcing me to reset. --3D apps working properly. but the ingame cinematics...
  9. abyssbreak

    SLI physx question

    So I have 2 780 Ti's in SLI configuration. What (if any) would the difference be if I made my CPU my physx processor instead of my 2nd gpu. would I see an increase in graphics performance or probably not at all?
  10. G

    Super Size me!

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?) WOW! Just seen this movie, Super Size me! on DVD. He ate only McDonalds food for 30 days, 3-4 times a day, gained 24.5 LB. After 30 days, he consumed total of 30 lb of sugar and 12 lb of fat. His blood pressure went from normal...
  11. G

    agp pro?

    Hi all, can anyone tell me if agp pro is worth while? I bought an asus a7pro mobo not noing this, is this a decent feature? Thanx in advance
  12. P

    Need help with DSL!

    Hi, Im having a serious problem with dsl and it not letting me host games so any help would be apreciated. I just got dsl about a week ago, and before then I could host Warcraft3 and CS games on 56k and now for some odd reason I cant. Whenever I try to host war3, no one joins, which is odd so I...
  13. G

    Emporer Level

    Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?) I'm trying to make the leap from Monarch to Emporer. I understand this is one of the toughest moves in difficulty level to make. I've lost about 5 games so far, and I've noticed a few things. One, the computer always has SWARMS of units...
  14. S

    Microphone not working correctly

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?) My microphone is not working correctly, the voice meter doesn't move unless I yell real loud, then the people on the net describe it as "muffles". It works fine in windows and I can hear myself perfectly over my speakers but...
  15. L

    ASUS R9 280X video card memory

    Hello! This is probably a stupid question but here goes anyway. I recently bought a new graphics card(ASUS R9 280X) which has 3GB GDDR5 SDRAM. But I noticed when I updated my beta profile settings for blizzard, that my video card memory is only 728mb. When I checked in "dxdiag" it says that is...
  16. G

    [Crawl] Trog and Spells?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?) Does Trog just not like casting spells by yourself, or does he object to using spells from rods, too? (My TrBe just found a rod of summoning.) -- Tina the Seer - the Favourite Plaything of the Recently Northerly Generation
  17. T

    I cant overclock anything, I just get errors!

    Hey guys. I built my computer in January and its been running great! I just ran into a problem when trying to overclock my Ram and also my CPU. Here is my build- AMD A8-3870K APU Gigabyte A75M-UD2H AMD Socket FM1 Corsair Vengeance 8 GB ( 2 x 4 GB ) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Raidmax Hybrid...
  18. russell

    Blue Sky From White Sky

    Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital (More info?) What is required to get a blue sky when it is not great (excluding post processing)? Graduation filters make the sky more interesting, polarizer's make it more interesting, but is there a filter which is designed just for making skies bluer?
  19. G

    D70s and D50 manual

    Archived from groups: aus.photo,rec.photo.digital (More info?) Incase someone is interested. http://rapidshare.de/files/1057680/d70s.rar.html http://rapidshare.de/files/1057966/d50.rar.html =bob=
  20. S

    ACER LAPTOP BENCHMARK

    Hello, need sysmark results of acer TM P 243 laptop
  21. P

    HP clj 2605

    houston, we have a problem! this printer came in to our shop with a faded magenta problem. replace transfer belt, with no change to fade test printer came out same. removed, cleaned & re-installed laser scanner. the printer now displays, door open after READY flashes momentarily, and is not...
  22. C

    Problem with o/s or mouse?

    Hello. I'm facing a problem here. My mouse just doesn't seem to work right, i mean to open up anything instead of double clicking the option i have to click 4-5 times. I'm using windows 7 64bit. Is there a problem with the mouse or with the o/s. The o/s has been activated using one of the...
  23. AndyC682

    Choosing a monitor

    Hi Im looking to upgrade my gpu to a GTX 4** series (not sure which yet), but first i desperatley need to upgrade my monitor. Please could you advise me on what i should look for when getting a new monitor Many Thanks
  24. B_fox

    Needing monitor 1920x1200

    Was looking for a new monitor for Xmas, looking at a few Samsung monitors, but the technical specs provided really don't help, can anyone help me in what the differences are? http://www.scan.co.uk/Products/24-Samsung-SM2443NW-Black-Widescreen-LCD-1920x1200-10001-300-cd-m-5-ms-VESA...
  25. D

    Problem with epson1800

    switching on 1800 green light shows.then immediately goes out and the top two reds flash alternately. the top light is the paper feeder light and the lower one ink levels. can anyone out there solve the problem? I sure would appreciate it!
  26. G

    Generic HP 970 cartridges?

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hi - I've always paid through the nose for genuine HP cartridges, but a branch of Staples has opened up near me, selling their own brand of HP970 black ink carts. Needless to say, they are much, much cheaper for the same volume of...
  27. G

    HP 2550 - Chip

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I have refilled a cartridge of HP 2550, but it doesn't print. Do I need to change the chip imperatively?
  28. G

    Transfer pics from camera to pc

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?) Having difficulty..any help appreciated. Trying to transfer digipics from Olympus 5050 camera to XP pc via Start/My Pictures/Get pictures from Camera or Scanner ...but then get message that the computer cannot detect the scanner or...
  29. M

    XP and Epson TM-U 220a

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Printer came with no drivers, so I don't know which type of printer to add to operating system to make printer work correctly. Any experiences? Please, help!
  30. G

    Any "good" compatible ink cartridges and/or refills for HP..

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I just bought a HP Photosmart 7260, and I was curious about getting quality pigment-based refills for the HP 56, 57, and 58 cartridges OR getting a compatible non-OEM cartridge; as everyone would, I'm sure, I'd like to get quality similar...
  31. G

    HP DeskJet 5652 vs HP InkJet 1100D

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hi, I'm thinking about buying either the HP DeskJet 5652 or the HP Business InkJet 1100D. Both printers have duplex which is attractive. I doubt that I would be printing much colour, and probably no photographs. The DJ5652 is the...
  32. B

    Are screensavers needed with today's monitors?

    Basically as the subject said, I'm curious to find out whether one really needs to run a screen saver anymore, or is screen burn-in a thing of the past? If this is still a problem, how long can one keep the same image on the screen without damaging your monitor? I personally don't think this...
  33. V

    Samsung TFT LCD & TV Tuner vs. TFT LCD

    I am quite confused with these two products. They seem almost exactly the same but the specifications are quite different from eachother. All I'm trying to do is figure out which one is better? Thanks.
  34. G

    FA: Arcade games in Los Angeles

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) I just put up a Robocop, Shinobi, Mortal Kombat, Midnight Resistance, Mr Do!, Spu Hunter on Ebay. Here is the link. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZatarigalaxy ATARIGALAXY
  35. G

    gamebay sp classic

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) So I got the Gameboy sp classic nes edition, which is very very cool. but as I was playing with it I found a dead pixel. so I returned it to the store and got a new one. I got home and found that the new one has 2 dead...
  36. G

    HELP WITH SHIPPING GAMES

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) Im selling some games on ebay who do you recomend to ship you games and the cheapst one! THANKS TREY W
  37. R

    IBM Thinkpad T-40 HDD Upgrade

    I want to upgrade my IBM T-40 Thinkpad from a current 40GB HDD to something at least twice the size or larger. Almost every bit of the literature I've read about T-40s indicates that they can only handle up to 80GB HDDs. Any truth to that? Also, the current HDD is ATA (IDE); is it possible...
  38. G

    Historicon Thursday

    Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.historical (More info?) I decided that i am going to go to Historicon Thursday night at somepoint. Historically is there a good number of games running at the time. are there enough games for everyone and enough gamers for all the games. just trying to...
  39. G

    Mourning

    Archived from groups: alt.games.whitewolf (More info?) I just found out that an old friend of my family has passed away. I say "old friend," because we knew him for a long, long time, not because he was aged. He was not. But Brad has died of complications from AIDS after a lengthy illness...
  40. G

    HotU; Mimic

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neverwinter-nights (More info?) I'm in the spot right after the mimic takes your armor. Your way is blocked by the blue enegry beam things. The game gives you a hint that by wearing the ring from the sleeping man you should be able to get past them or destroy...