Laser Printer

Page 6 - Forum discussion tagged with Laser Printer.
  1. M

    Wait for haswell?

    Hello, I do casual gaming and run a minecraft server with my friends. I am on a very old machine and have been looking to buy a good computer for myself for around a year now. I finally have enough money, the question is do I wait for haswell? Or do I buy into ivybridge. I plan to get a gtx 670...
  2. vElectrixx

    What cooling should zi use for my build?

    Should I use the Corsair H60 Water cooling system, or air cooling cheaper than it? my CPU is the ntel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor. Any recommendations would be great!
  3. H

    Audio lag for 2 secs

    my system configuration is asus m4a78lt-m le motherboard. amd athlon ii x3 445 processor.4 gb ram.500 gb harddisk. I have been facing prob with audio.It lags for 2 secs.When i start my pc audio works fine.As the time goes on ,say for 30 mins that audio starts lags.Initially for millisec to a...
  4. B

    Help 8gigs of ram usable 3.48

    Hello, I've just built this computer Installed 1 "STICK" 8gigs of Corsair Vengeance RAM 1600mhz and my Motherboard is only reading 3.5 Motherboard ASRock z77 Pro4 I've reset it, My Bios does say 8gigs are seen and i also went into msconfig and Unchecked Memory or w/e i haz bad menory maybe i...
  5. D

    P8 Z77V Pro- Won't boot, BIOs getting strange graphic hang-up

    Hello, I've just upgraded several components of my computer this last day or so, installing everything went fine, but now I've run into major issues. My build: Mobo: P8 z77V Pro Processor: Intel i5 3570k Ram: 2x 4gb Corsair Vengence (low prof.) PSU: Cooler Master 600w GPU: Geforce gts 250+...
  6. R

    GA-B75M-D3H not holding boot device

    I just bought this motherboard and what a breeze the install went great however it seems it is acting strange in the fact that I will not hold the boot device. I am using 2 SATA hd's one boot & apps and 1 for games. When I go into bios to select first boot device it does not see the actual...
  7. W

    Want to make sure everything works

    So basically I'm about to order Asus M5A78L-M LX V2 motherboard with Corsair 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM, and an AMD FX-4130. I already have a GTX 550TI. I'd like to make sure that they all support each other, I'm pretty sure they do, but the store suggested 1600MHz ram with the motherboard and it...
  8. ambam

    Any place where I might be able to buy this RAM?

    Newegg is out of stock and they don't have it anywhere on tigerdirect. Is there any other place where I can order this particular memory kit online? It must be from a trusted and reputable website. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ST0DV4427
  9. W

    Mystery CPU (720 non-BE edition)

    So I've read that AMD never made a non black edition 720 chip, I can't no matter what I try select a multiplier higher than 14x. Did I get screwed here? Where did this chip come from? Here is what the chip says: HDX720WFK3DG1 AACYC AC 0916APAW 9288578D90452 CPU-Z BIOS Here are my system...
  10. B

    Gaming Rig (400 - 500 £)

    hey i was wondering what the best gaming rig would be, i have a budget of £400 - £500 either, pre built (if you can find), custome build, or i could build
  11. S

    ?billing

    Hello, today i wwas sent amessage , about billing(which i already paid)have tried all help , can't find correct one
  12. S

    I7 3930K + P9X79 DELUXE New Build Comments Please

    Here are the specs of my new build that I would like to order next week. Need your recommendations please... MBO: P9X79 DELUXE CPU : i7 3930K RAM : GSKILL 16GB (4x4GB) Ares Blue Low Profile DDR3 1866MHz CL9 Quad Kit Ram (F3-1866C9Q-16GAB) GPU : ASUS HD7870 DIRECTCU2 V2 2GB 256B 16X DDR5...
  13. G

    window firewall problem!?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I could not open window firewall since i installed Window XP SP-2 through automatic updates. When i clicked on 'windows firewall' in control panel, i could not even open it. The only message pop out is 'window...
  14. M

    Unable to select av mode in samsung lcd

    Can someone please help me how do I select AV mode in samsung LCD. The AV mode was enabled,its now pointing to Component Mode,when I try to select AV mode its not enabled.(now Yellow color) Can someone please let know how can I go back to AV mode
  15. S

    First build pc compatibility

    Hello, this is my first time posting and I was wondering if anybody knows if all of these components will work with each other... Cooler Master HAF 922 Gaming Case Black AMD FX-8350 CPU G.Skill Ripjaws X 1x8GB 1833MHZ RAM Corsair CX750 Power Supply AMD Radeon HD 7870 - 2GB - HIS IceQ GFX...
  16. H

    Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan

    I purchased a Polaroid LCD Flat Screen TV from Circuit City/Chicago in 2006. I also purchased the extended Protection Plan for 3 years. My TV needs servicing now. Who is honoring the plan, if anyone? My email address is babydriskell@earthlink.net HLEvans
  17. G

    File in use - cannot delete - how to delete?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) There is a file in use which I want to delete, and I don't know what process to exit to make the file deletable. It starts up when the computer starts up, I have tried to reboot it. How can I find out which process...
  18. J

    Remote Assistance Failed. Please Try Again.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) I get this error when I click on the 'Invite someone to help you' link. I am running XP Home SP2. The problem is when I right-click My Computer, and go to the 'Remote' tab, the 'Allow' box is unchecked (but not grayed...
  19. G

    sims deluxe and directx9

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?) my son borrowed the sims deluxe version from a friend of his and until recently it has worked well, whenever he tries to play now the game loads but as soon as the cursor touches the screen everything freezes. i've run the...
  20. K

    Reclaiming Files on Hard Drive Using Sata to USB Adapters

    I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. I am trying to access a Western Digital 250 MB sata hard drive. I am pretty sure the registry got corrupted. I pulled the drive, installed Windows 7 on another drive and set out to pull files of the old drive. I have hooked up an Element model UB-2235S-OTB sata...