Mesh

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Mesh.
  1. L

    New graphics card for dell optiplex 790

    Hi, I have a dell optiplex 790 and I need to upgrade my GPU to play games. What graphics card is the BEST for my pc, I have a amd radeon hd 7470 1 gb Thanks :)
  2. Z

    AMD r9 270x problems, no signal

    Hello! Im building my new computer by myself and faced a problem that i could not fix on my own. He is the parts i have: -Intel i5-3570K -AsRock Z77 Pro3 -Cooler Master 600W -XFX AMD Radeon R9 270X -im using windows 7 My problem is that when i was installing the drivers i managed to instal...
  3. D

    2nd Gen i3 vs 3rd Gen i3

    Why does Windows see the 2nd Gen i3 as a quad core processor, but the 3rd Gen i3 as dual core?
  4. partiesplayin

    Keeping my static ip with a new modem

    Might be a stupid question but here goes. im using windows 7 64bit i have 2 computers right now, i running 2 modems just hooked the second one up and cant have much interruption in server so why i have both running on my account right now . Comcast BTW On pc #1 im running a Teamspeak Server...
  5. F

    I'm having Internet problems

    I have recently gotten a new processor amd fx6300 and just installed it yesterday. Ever since then i have been lagging in skype and not been able to host servers for different applications like i would normally be able to do. Is this possibly because of my cpu?
  6. A

    upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 pro

    if i upgrade to windows 8.1 will i lose all my installed games (tomb raider 2013, GTA4 and alan wake) or save files. i have a preinstalled windows 8 hp laptop and want to upgrade to windows 8.1. i knows its free and i can upgrade it from windows store.
  7. amdMaXGaMeR11

    URL Filtering problem

    Hey guys! So a few months ago I started blocking my younger brother from using YouTube so much, since it was eating up all my downstream. I'd remove it from time to time so he didn't realize something wrong was happening. A few days ago I found my net lagging a lot and when I check his room...
  8. S

    Windows 7 ultimate restart after 2 hours

    Hello, please tell me a solution to stop restart problem with windows 7 ultimate after 2 hours
  9. A

    Boot from CD

    Hello, My PC froze so I did a hard shut down and when I restarted it I got a message "Boot from CD". I can't type any commands and when I ctrl-alt-del I don't get the option to start in safe mode. What do I do?
  10. N

    Notebook intel i7 CPU Idle 60-70

    I have had my ASUS G73JW for just over three months. Spec: Intel i7 Q740 16 GB DDR2 Memory nVidia 460M 1.5 GB Memory OCZ 160 GB SSD Secondary Drive: Seagate 500GB 7200RPM Until the past week it usually idled at high 50-54 whether I had applications like after effects, premiere, or Photoshop...
  11. M

    OEM or normal?

    I'm completely reformatting a friend's computer-but he doesn't know whether his XP is OEM or full. I have found a program that will give me a CD key-but I still need to know whether I need to reinstall with my OEM disc or full XP disc. Can you help me out? Thanks, MaxRabbit
  12. M

    Solidworks 2011 hardware

    I've to choose between two configuration: Xeon W3530 + nvidia quadro 4000 2GB and Xeon quad core E5630 + nvidia quadro 2000 1GB what's the preferable for solidworks 2011 64 bit? Thanks, max
  13. S

    Help regarding gaming pc configuration

    hello friends ,i am new to this forum this thread is my first one .. Here is the problem:- I am a dedicated gamer ,the purpose of my pc is one and only -gaming , i am having some trouble regarding the setup and performance so i am very confused as whether i should stick to my current hardware...
  14. G

    Custom Gaming Computer help

    Hey computer gurus. I came here to ask for some help. :( Unfortunately, I'm not very good with computers... I'm thinking of buying a new computer (whether it be from Dell or custom built - whichever is cheaper). I have 2,000 dollars to spend and would like a gaming computer. Can you please...
  15. Stiffex

    Blue Screen Prob

    My system is Samsung F3 1TB, Gigabyte P55 UD4, i7 860, GSKill 2000mhz DDR3, 750w Corsair psu. OK i have had some problems lately with my pc not finding my optical or sometimes it can just disappear in mid use. I have also had 1 or 2 errors one of which told me to back up my data because my hard...
  16. P

    W7 64 chipset high pitch noise

    Since I've installed W7 64 bits, there's a weird intermitent highpitch noise, coming from the chipset (or so I think...) Here's the noise recorded with a HQ microphone about 2 inches from the CPU. w7 64 chipset high pitch intermitent noise It's not a fan noise, nor a HD running, it's...
  17. M

    Intel core i7 computer

    I am thinking about buying an Intel core i7 computer for my daughter as a birthday gift. Went to a shopping comparison website and did a search, found this model. But the problem is that the search result shows the same model computers with different prices on different specifications. I am a...
  18. G

    I7 950 and 4gb of 1066 ddr3?

    Hi guys, I'm going to upgrade my mobo cpu and gpu, my ram is actually fairly new currently and so I don't want to have to replace it initially if I don't have to. My question: Will the i7 950 run worse with 4gb ddr3 1066hz? If so, how much worse? Would it be fine to just go ahead and grab the...
  19. T

    I7-940 crazy hot

    Hello, New to the forums here but would like to stick around a while :D Just did the Big Deal from Intel and got the I7-940 and the DX58SO motherboard - I managed to get everything together today and am currently looking at the intel desktop center screen with my temps really unsetlling. At...
  20. N

    Pentinum fan turns to AMD

    I just ordered my first AMD system from a online store. AMD XP 1600 ENLGHT MID Case 340W EPOX 8KHA+ CRUCIAL 256MB MAXTOR 80GB 7200RPM PIONEER 16X DVD All for $626. I thought about buying GeForce 3 Ti200, but I'll wait until the price drops little bit. I am so excited!
  21. S

    1

    hello, I have a Intel core 2 Duo e7200 motherboard and 2.53ghz processor. the motherboard has to slots for RAM, i previously had 2gb RAM stick installed & recently i added one more 2gb stick into the other slot, but the system show only 3gb RAM installed. what could be the problem? :??:
  22. H

    motherboard in new case?

    Hey, so i have the H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX (Cupertino2) motherboard in my hp p6-2065uk and i'm wondering if it's possible to transfer it into the CoolerMaster HAF 912? I already have a new 600W corsair PSU and new GPU not installed in my current hp case. Thanks Also, Will front panel connectors...
  23. T

    My New P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeteDjSm9P4 :D
  24. G

    q2 serwers

    Archived from groups: alt.games.quake2 (More info?) does someone know q2 serwer - rail only with enabled hook if possible - near poland ;) I've played on one but forgotten adress :( -- regards ibuku
  25. A

    Working with samples

    Wich is the best sound card to work with heavy samples and VSTis? I using sonar and sibelius.
  26. David the Gnome

    I7 870 w/P55 vs i7 920 w/X58

    I have reached that deciding point in my build where I need to decide whether or not to go with socket 1366 or 1156. I don't plan on doing much overclocking of my system at this point. I'm looking for solid reliability and out of the box performance. I will only be using the single GTX 295 card...
  27. T

    Home Built System for D.A.W. - Feb. 2013

    Hello everyone, this is my first post. I didn't know whether this post was to go into the Homebuilt or the New Build category, so I apologize if I put it in the wrong spot! Secondly, I hate to beat a dead horse, I know this topic has been brought up before, but from what I've seen this...
  28. N

    AMD 955 or Intel Q9650 for video encoding ?

    Hi I am looking to buy a new PC, which will be mainly used for video encoding e.g. ripping my DVD & converting them to either divx, mp4, x264, etc. I have narrows down the these 2 cpu, AMD phenom 955 or Intel quad Q9650, to be based on my new pc system. Also I should mention that I have no...
  29. A

    Dell stuck at BIOS

    So, this isn't exactly a new homebuilt machine, it's a heavily modified dell machine belonging to a family member. I've been helping them out to transplant the components into a larger case, then install additional ram, then a new graphics card, and finally a new PSU. At first, it seemed like...
  30. G

    Hp dvd writer/ cd- writer combo

    where can I look to find cd drive (k) to burn music. this drive seems to have disapeared from my computer. I was able to burn my music when copied to this drive 2 days ago. now it is not there. please help
  31. S

    What's a good PSU?

    I am replacing my dead video card with a GeForce 9800GTX+ and have a Q6600 quad processor. According to XFX, I need to upgrade my 400w PSU to at least 630w. I need recommendations for a good power supply. I suspect my old power supply may have caused my dead video card. Thanks for any help...
  32. ericeagle92

    Lack of Power?

    Can a lack of power when running demanding programs like games cause just that program to shut down? Whenever I run a demanding game like WIC or Empire Total War after a random amount of time it stops working and closes. But it takes less time when I have the setting higher. And it takes even...
  33. R

    What happened to my motherboard

    Hello, I let my custom build pc render a video (for youtube) while i left for around 2 hours. During this time my pc shut down. I came back, pressed the power button, and nothing happened. I switched outlets, I heard fans spin up when i pressed the power but they died in a half second. To make...
  34. kansalpk1976

    How can i remove my email address from previous question

    :pt1cable: how can i remove my email address from previous question
  35. T

    Device manager blank

    Hello, suddenly my device manager showing blank fields. What should i do > please help ?
  36. N

    How much power supply do I really need??

    My old power supply died and I am looking to get a temp. while the old one is repaired? What is the smallest power supply I can safely use if I am running an AMD Opteron 165, 1.8 GHz, GeForce 7600GT, DVD burner, 2 Gigs RAM, WD Raptor 74 gig HD? Any help would really be appreciated!! Thanks, Nick
  37. F

    C2D X6800 cooling issue

    Specs: Homebuilt machine in Aug 06 C2D X6800 2.93 4 GB DDR2 ATI 5750 1GB SB Audigy ASUS P5W DH Deluxe 3 case fans, 2 in, 1 out Thermaltake SpinQ cpu cooler Windows 7 Pro 700W psu Just installed the SpinQ which dropped my idle temps from mid 50's to mid 40's. Right now my idle is around 44-46...
  38. ehanger

    Should I sell my i7 system?

    Should I sell my core i7 920 system and get a core 2 Quad instead? Here is my specs: i7 920 Corsair 3GB DDR3 ASUS P6T non-deluxe XFX 8800GT alpha dog Corsair TX 750W PSU WD 300GB 7200rpm SATA HDD Enermax Uber Chakra Full tower case Windows XP 32-bit If I sold this system I would sell it for...
  39. U

    USB 3.0 not working?

    The two 3.0 USB ports on my ASRock 970 Extreme4 mobo don't work? Also I downloaded XFast USB and when I click on it nothing happens?
  40. E

    What is the difference between a mSata caching drive and mSata boot drive?

    I was wondering the difference because I'm probably going to get an Alienware soon and one of the options for a hard drive was a 1TB 5,400 RPM + 64GB mSata caching drive for $225, then there was a 500GB 7,200 RPM + 128GB mSata boot drive for $175, and I was wondering if there was a better one...