Piracy

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Piracy.
  1. T

    connection problem or something else?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger,microsoft.public.msn.messenger (More info?) Hi. I use Messenger as a way to keep in touch with my gf in the States (as I am in Europe for the moment...) We experience some problems though... Sometimes when I 'invite' her to an audio or...
  2. A

    PSU able to handle the r9 280x toxic?

    Hey guys, wanting to buy to r9 280x toxic edition and I have a Corsair 700W PSU, would that be able to handle the videocard? Using an I5 4670k not overclocked atm also. I saw on Newegg.com that you would need a 750w psu minimum to run it and.. that just sounds crazy to me lol
  3. M

    Get you cheat for Counter strike

    hi guys if you like cheat on cstrike or czero i found this site www.frometa.com/forum <P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by mata7 on 09/03/04 02:07 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
  4. R

    No games allowing choice in resolution or crashing instantly, please help

    Hey everyone, I have just upgraded some components in my htpc, gone from an intel Q, to an i5-3570K with 8gb of ram and a low profile Radeon 7750. I have done clean installs of all software, installed Windows 7 SP1 x64 and the latest directx, .net, and c++, and catalyst. However, no game of...
  5. F

    Dvd-ROM drive making noise even empty

    Hello, i just bought an hp pavilion g6 2206 ss and the first day i had to make a system restore and i also used daemon tools to read an iso file and deleted the virtual drive afterwards. Thing is that now my dvdROM drive makes some noise from time to time even if there´s no cd or dvd inside...
  6. D

    Download Kies

    Hello, I want to download [PC Sync] Kies
  7. J

    Windows 8 64 bit upgrade question

    Hi, recently, I upgraded from 32 bit XP to windows 8 using the online download. Unfortunately, this gave me 32 bit Windows 8. I was looking through forums, and it appears that if I use a friends 64 bit windows 7 pc to download the iso file and put it on a flash drive/cd, I would be able to do a...
  8. G

    Last Objective, find Info on the hag

    Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?) Hi there, in need of some help again. Where can I find more information about the hag? Think I been everywhere around the cradle and this objective is the last that remains unchecked. Is it in the elusive room 1 ? When I near the...
  9. B

    Dell Inspiron 530s GPU Upgrade

    I have an old 530s, and I'm looking to upgrade its GPU. I believe it has a Pentium Dual Core @1.6 GHz, 2GB RAM, 250 HDD, 250W PSU. It is currently using Windows Vista. It is a slim case. It will only be used for casual gaming, such as LoL, Netflix, facebook games and the like. Looking for the...
  10. T

    New 24 inch monitor

    I want to buy new monitor. Im looking at Samsung SyncMaster S24B350H. I will use this monitor for gaming. Which is better for gaming - TN or IPS? Should I buy Samsung or DELL?
  11. I

    Handbrake and dvd movies in Windows 8

    Just installed hanbrake on windows 8 X64. Install completed. When trying to launch it I get "This app can't run on your PC". Any idea how to solve this issue ? Already tried the troubleshooting wizard that applied comparability parameters to it. Didn't work.