Piracy

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Piracy.
  1. A

    Asus Maximus VII Gene Matx

    Can somebody tell me if the gene is good?
  2. P

    GTX 770 Need Help ...

    hello guys so finally im done building my first gaming pc spec :- Mobo - Asus M5A97 R20 CPU - FX 6300 GPU - MSI gaming GTX 770 2GB PSU - Antec VP650P V2 HDD - 1TB WD Blue Ram - 4Gb (soon i will upgrade to 8 ) so now i tried to connect my hdtv using sony hdmi cable but tv says no signal :(...
  3. M

    CPU fan help

    I am replacing a CPU cooling fan. The problem I have is the connector on the replacement is different. The replacement fans plug is bigger and it appears wiring is in different order. The fan I am replacing has red black white. But, the replacement is black red blue. I am assuming red to red...
  4. X

    Upgraded to Windows 7, looking for good memory suggestions to upgrade.

    I have 4 gigs of ram, now I've upgraded to Windows 7 which is more resource intensive I figure it couldn't hurt to get a bit more, especially since I do things like render videos in Sony Vegas Pro. I'm thinking 8 should be fine, unless there's some amazing 16 gig deal somewhere, here's my...
  5. Z

    Wireless connection not working on desktop

    I have a wireless USB connecting my desktop to my router which is in another room. It says I'm connected but when I select Internet Explorer it says page cannot be displayed. (My laptop is connected and Internet Explorer displays just fine - even when the laptop is sitting right next to the...
  6. Q

    What is the best preformance for price graphics card?

    As in, what graphics card will get you your money's worth. :)
  7. G

    Need some advice

    Hey everyone, I'm building my own pc for gaming on crisis 3, metro last light, Minecraft, Dota 2, and BF4 mainly. I would like it to be pretty quiet, but not being dead silent ain't a problem. Please help.
  8. F

    Windows Boot Problem

    Yesterday, in an effort to get rid of boot manager completely, I set the time it came up to 0 seconds. Now, when I start my computer boot manager flashes and brings me to a black screen with just a cursor in the middle. I can still enter BIOS and all that, but pressing F8 doesn't work. So I...
  9. F

    start up problem

    i was typing and my computer it shut down all of the sudden. when i start it nothing come out. what happened? how can i solve it?
  10. L

    MSI A6000 laptop won't boot. How to get the data off before resetting drive?

    A6000 won't boot. It appears I have to go to original factory settings losing all data. How can I get the data off to a usb drive before the reset? Thanks
  11. G

    Which video card should I take?

    Wassup, guys? I'm going to assemble a gaming PC and I chose the Radeon R9 270X as a GPU, but there are many manufacturers who sell it. Which one should I buy? Here's a list of the ones I can choose from: http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/#sort=a7&c=147
  12. G3ox

    Wich HDD should I get?

    I have decided to upgrade my current 750GB drive but I am undecided about what to get. My three best options are: Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA-III for 85$ WD 1TB SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB Black for 110$ Seagate Desktop HDD 2TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA-III for 110$ I've heard good things...
  13. T

    looking to build great quality gaming pc (first time build PLEASE HELP)

    Ok everyone, I really need help here. I'm wanting to build a computer in a $1200 USD budget for gaming that can play BF4 on Ultra settings and maintain a good 60fps. The kicker is, is that I'm starting up a twitch.tv channel as well, so I'm going to be doing a lot of livestreaming, so I need a...
  14. D

    Overclocked FX-8350 and got Vcore to 3.068v suddenly

    While I was playing Call of Duty Black ops on my PC after having completed a successful overclock of 4.2 GHz for my FX-8350 with my aftermarket cooler keeping it under 62 degrees under full load, my Asus AI Suite II program generated a program notification explaining that, during my gaming...
  15. A

    Erasing Data from Pc

    I want to transfer my data from my Windows Vista pc to my new pc. I have a easy transfer cable to do that. After I have transferred my files and stuff, what is the best process to wipe the hard drive clean except for the OS and all the updates? I plan on giving it as a gift to a less...
  16. X

    How can i lower the price of my build by about £30?

    I need to lower the price by about £30 but want to keep the Graphics card as it comes with BF4 and some free earphones and also want to keep the processor... any advise? Btw i'm getting a second hand case from my brother. Thanks http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2li9v
  17. G

    how i can

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?) how i can learn html accuretly
  18. A

    Reasonable gaming motherboard

    I'm looking for a reasonable gaming motherboard for a i7. 4770k
  19. G

    How to fix problem in msn

    Hello, on my computer i can't to sign on my mail and apper to me troubleshoot sevral times i make troubleshoot but it still as it what can i do ?
  20. G

    Starforce with Stereo Sound?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hi there Anybody else come across a Starforce PCB with Stereo Sound.... I note it's not in Mame .... Was this a limited run... or early version before they cut costs down or something... Original PCB.. Stereo effect is not...