Piracy

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Piracy.
  1. P

    GTX 770 Need Help ...

    hello guys so finally im done building my first gaming pc spec :- Mobo - Asus M5A97 R20 CPU - FX 6300 GPU - MSI gaming GTX 770 2GB PSU - Antec VP650P V2 HDD - 1TB WD Blue Ram - 4Gb (soon i will upgrade to 8 ) so now i tried to connect my hdtv using sony hdmi cable but tv says no signal :(...
  2. M

    CPU fan help

    I am replacing a CPU cooling fan. The problem I have is the connector on the replacement is different. The replacement fans plug is bigger and it appears wiring is in different order. The fan I am replacing has red black white. But, the replacement is black red blue. I am assuming red to red...
  3. X

    Upgraded to Windows 7, looking for good memory suggestions to upgrade.

    I have 4 gigs of ram, now I've upgraded to Windows 7 which is more resource intensive I figure it couldn't hurt to get a bit more, especially since I do things like render videos in Sony Vegas Pro. I'm thinking 8 should be fine, unless there's some amazing 16 gig deal somewhere, here's my...
  4. Z

    Wireless connection not working on desktop

    I have a wireless USB connecting my desktop to my router which is in another room. It says I'm connected but when I select Internet Explorer it says page cannot be displayed. (My laptop is connected and Internet Explorer displays just fine - even when the laptop is sitting right next to the...
  5. Q

    What is the best preformance for price graphics card?

    As in, what graphics card will get you your money's worth. :)
  6. G

    Need some advice

    Hey everyone, I'm building my own pc for gaming on crisis 3, metro last light, Minecraft, Dota 2, and BF4 mainly. I would like it to be pretty quiet, but not being dead silent ain't a problem. Please help.
  7. F

    Windows Boot Problem

    Yesterday, in an effort to get rid of boot manager completely, I set the time it came up to 0 seconds. Now, when I start my computer boot manager flashes and brings me to a black screen with just a cursor in the middle. I can still enter BIOS and all that, but pressing F8 doesn't work. So I...
  8. F

    start up problem

    i was typing and my computer it shut down all of the sudden. when i start it nothing come out. what happened? how can i solve it?
  9. L

    MSI A6000 laptop won't boot. How to get the data off before resetting drive?

    A6000 won't boot. It appears I have to go to original factory settings losing all data. How can I get the data off to a usb drive before the reset? Thanks
  10. G

    Which video card should I take?

    Wassup, guys? I'm going to assemble a gaming PC and I chose the Radeon R9 270X as a GPU, but there are many manufacturers who sell it. Which one should I buy? Here's a list of the ones I can choose from: http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/video-card/#sort=a7&c=147
  11. G3ox

    Wich HDD should I get?

    I have decided to upgrade my current 750GB drive but I am undecided about what to get. My three best options are: Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA-III for 85$ WD 1TB SATA-III 7200RPM 64MB Black for 110$ Seagate Desktop HDD 2TB 7200RPM 64MB SATA-III for 110$ I've heard good things...
  12. T

    looking to build great quality gaming pc (first time build PLEASE HELP)

    Ok everyone, I really need help here. I'm wanting to build a computer in a $1200 USD budget for gaming that can play BF4 on Ultra settings and maintain a good 60fps. The kicker is, is that I'm starting up a twitch.tv channel as well, so I'm going to be doing a lot of livestreaming, so I need a...
  13. D

    Overclocked FX-8350 and got Vcore to 3.068v suddenly

    While I was playing Call of Duty Black ops on my PC after having completed a successful overclock of 4.2 GHz for my FX-8350 with my aftermarket cooler keeping it under 62 degrees under full load, my Asus AI Suite II program generated a program notification explaining that, during my gaming...
  14. A

    Erasing Data from Pc

    I want to transfer my data from my Windows Vista pc to my new pc. I have a easy transfer cable to do that. After I have transferred my files and stuff, what is the best process to wipe the hard drive clean except for the OS and all the updates? I plan on giving it as a gift to a less...
  15. X

    How can i lower the price of my build by about £30?

    I need to lower the price by about £30 but want to keep the Graphics card as it comes with BF4 and some free earphones and also want to keep the processor... any advise? Btw i'm getting a second hand case from my brother. Thanks http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/2li9v
  16. G

    how i can

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons (More info?) how i can learn html accuretly
  17. A

    Reasonable gaming motherboard

    I'm looking for a reasonable gaming motherboard for a i7. 4770k
  18. G

    How to fix problem in msn

    Hello, on my computer i can't to sign on my mail and apper to me troubleshoot sevral times i make troubleshoot but it still as it what can i do ?
  19. G

    Starforce with Stereo Sound?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Hi there Anybody else come across a Starforce PCB with Stereo Sound.... I note it's not in Mame .... Was this a limited run... or early version before they cut costs down or something... Original PCB.. Stereo effect is not...
  20. G

    traitors on ONS servers

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) I've been noticing more and more people deliberately trying to screw up their own team in UT, taking vehicles and not doing anything, taking HellBenders and killing...
  21. G

    Nav trainer

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) I went to this site, http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/nav-downloads.htm, and downloaded and installed the trainer. Problem is that I already had a C182 in Fs8. When in the program and I try to bring up the trainer I get the c182...
  22. G

    IE6 crashes on certain sites, also on closing new window

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Running XP Home SP2, Pentium4, 1 gig RAM, acres of HD space. Since installing SP2, IE 6 fails when accessing sites that opened OK before. Symptoms are that after a few seconds, IE just closes--no message, nothing...
  23. G

    Help with OS install please

    I currently have a pc with a 80gb HDD and windows xp home. I have a new Samsung Spinpoint f3 500gb that I would like to add to my system and I have windows 7 x64 that I would like to install on the new drive. However, I would like to still be able to access the programs on my old drive without...
  24. B

    Change volume to primary

    How do you change, in Win 7-64bit, a logical Drive to a primary partition?
  25. M

    Dell Dimension E251 Consent BSOD after Upgrades

    Hi there, I am working at a Non-Profit. I recently upgraded the components for a DELL Dimension E521. The RAM on that thing seems to be not working after MemTest and I replaced it with a 2GB Kingston DDR2 667Mhz PC5300 RAM which is compatible according to Crucial.com. I added a new hard drive...
  26. Z

    USB ports, devices undetected

    Certain devices ("obsolete" flash drives, iPod) are undetected in Windows 7. There are no problems with my mouse and wireless adapter, which are USB. I have tried connecting previously undetected devices through the same ports that detect the mouse and wireless adapter, which has made me...
  27. D

    Looking for budget build suggestions

    OK, I need 3 parts, RAM, Mobo hsf What I have is i5 3470s Radeon 7770 480GB Crucial m500 SSD RAID 1 1TB WDC stand alone 500gb Seagate (anyone interested in buying? lol) the usual optical drives psu.... unsure... I'll have to check... I may need to upgrade that too. high efficiency preferred...
  28. G

    Need help with virus

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hi, I have a pretty big problem with my computer. I'm sure I have a virus, but I dont know which one, because I can't open my virus scanner(I had Mcaffee installed). I can't open system restore, internet explorer...
  29. J

    Www kodak com/go/support

    Hello, how do I set transfer my pictures to a hp computer?
  30. Msixteen

    About to install 7 using usb flash drive

    so Im about to install windows 7 ultimate 64 using a 4gig flash drive, i am currently running vista home 32 and i used The_Prophe​cy's 2nd method of transferring my win7 to my usb. my questions are 1. i do not have a free hard drive to do a clean install with this affect the installation? or...
  31. T

    Graphics Card Upgrade - Advice Needed

    Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my graphics card and had a few questions about it as its something I've never done before. I'm upgrading this PC...
  32. L

    Internet not coming up

    Hello, When I try to pull up my internet, it comes up and then immediately shuts down.
  33. H

    Moved computer into new case, now Windows 7 won't boot

    I just bought a new computer case for my computer and moved [almost] all of my computer parts into it. It's a smaller case so one of my storage HDDs had to become an external, no big deal. The OS is Windows 7 Professional x64, it was installed on a pair of SATA drives on a RAID-0 array. Before...
  34. R

    Inspiron One23 advice

    Are these computers worth the money? would be used for gaming and internet, not fussed on the software for word and that?
  35. M

    Please help

    error:access violation at 0x00489DF8 (tried to read from 0x00000020) programme terminated I want to play a game and I get this message,does anyone knows what it means please?
  36. S

    Help with Inspiron 1520 Microphone

    I have been having problems with both the built in microphone and any headset that I plug into my laptop. I have been looking through windows but it doesn't seem to recognize the built in microphone anymore and doesn’t want to recognize the headset I plug in either. When I plug in my headset I...
  37. J

    F8t013 windows 7 driver

    does anyone know if drivers exist for this device to function with windows 7 32bit?
  38. N

    Radeon HD 7990 fps drop and support games.

    does The radeon 7990 support all the games ? and the new drivers fixed the fps drop in games ?
  39. G

    Strange plane behaviour

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) In err FS 2004, i ;let the plane go up to 56, 000 FT on autopilot the turned off auto pilot the plane had been flying for 5 hours when turning the wheel the response went through much uicker and the plane went CRAZY. It was...
  40. Z

    Is it Worth it?

    Is Windows 7 worth it? I currently have windows vista ultimate 64 bit, and have cleaned it up a lot, but it still runs relatively slow and buggy. Does buying the windows 7 64 bit update version mean you keep all your files? Also, what are some other good ways to cleanup vista? is there a list of...