Pro Audio

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Pro Audio.
  1. P

    I can't get any sound from my playstation 3 games

    Hello,
  2. G

    WIN xp gaming prob

    ok i used to play fifa 11 and nfs undercover in win 7 at moderate specs and the games ran quite smoothly but i recently went back to xp sp3 .I find both the games not running smoothly anymore. sometimes there is lag or sudden interruptions and flickering. I dont know whats the problem. P.s. i...
  3. S

    Hey I\'m looking to buy some pc games but I don\'t know if they\'ll operate well

    Hey I\'m looking to buy some pc games but I don\'t know if they\'ll operate well on my pc. I have a Amd vision card(Idk what that is) Window\'s 7 and Dual core with Radeon Graphics. My pc is an HP 2000-369WM Notebook PC. Pleas help!!
  4. U

    Is ethernet or usb cable better for playing games

    i am finding some problem with my ps 3 so can anyone write that which one is better for 'only playing games'..
  5. K

    Screen scrolling issue

    Hi, I'm having a problem with what I can best describe as a scrolling effect on my screen when I'm playing games on my laptop. The game I notice this most with is Borderlands. When I'm moving in the game, there's a scrolling effect that goes up and down the screen. I'm not quite sure how to...
  6. F

    Spore

    how do you download video games (like spore) to windows 7 from the disk? Please help. I put the disk in, but nothing comes up!!!! JFried44
  7. H

    Myst4 on XP

    Hello All: I have started a thread about trying to run Myst4 on Vista and having Disc 2 not recognized by my drive. I'm considering buying a cheap XP system with 1GB Ram to try running Myst4 on as I know the game states it is for "XP Only", but wanted to ask if anyone has had problems running...
  8. wannaturnuptheheat

    Bought parts for my new build from Newegg -- are these weights right?

    I'm a total noob to computer building. However, these are the current 'orders' as shown on Newegg: My Radeon 6870 (shipped alone): 4.00 lbs Motherboard, CPU, Windows 7 OEM, Hard Drive, RAM, SATA bracket (that one you could get combo'd with a CPU to save 10 bucks): 4.10 lbs Is the graphics card...
  9. V

    Are PCI-E 2.1 graphics cards compatible with PCI-E 2.0?

    Are pci-e 2.1 graphics cards compatible with pci 2.0..?? I have a Biostar G41D3C ver7.0 motherboard supporting pci-e 2.0 with 8GB of RAM. I want to upgrade my graphics card to a Asus AMD HD 6670 1 GB GDDR5, but it says pci-e 2.1. Should i buy it?? Please help!
  10. G

    Myst IV won't install - gets stuck on disc 2

    Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?) I'm trying to install Myst IV to my desktop system and it keeps getting stuck (drive light flashes as if reading, HD light on as if writing, but progress bar never moves) and I've waited nearly two hours before abandoning the process. It's...
  11. jdw_swb

    Half Life: Episode 3 Appears on Steam!

    APRIL FOOLS!!!
  12. K

    Aliens vs predators not opening

    Hello,i bought aliens vs predator but as i started it black screen came and it closed immediately and there is no win xp compatibility mode as i have xp so can you guys help me out?
  13. H

    Battlefield 3, please Help

    hi i am buying a new motherboard and graphics card this is the motherboard http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360440791705?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_2962wt_1139 this is the graphic card...
  14. R

    Resident evil pc windows 7

    Hello, I would like to get an easy way to download resident evil 4 for pc windows 7 for free
  15. G

    Whmore imporrtant?

    Hello guys, i have a question :) whats more important for gaming processor or video card?, for example If in one pc i have a Core2Duo with a Geforce5200... And in the other pc i have a geforce 9800gt with a pentium 4.. which one would be better for gaming? what im trying to mean its, i dunno...
  16. K

    Game

    Hi! Can someone please help me. I purchased a game called spring up harmony and it was working fine in the beginning. Then one day I went to go open the game and an error popped up saying " could not create correct 3d device ". I have tried everything to try and fix this, although I don't have...
  17. J

    Doube blled

    Hello, can you tell me why i have been double billed
  18. N

    Games crashing on startup

    Hello, Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines and Rome Total War Gold Edition both crash seconds after starting up. No popup, no warning or anything. They simplyquit before even making it to an intro or main menu. My drivers are updated, reinstalling doesn't work, nor does any compatibility mode. I...
  19. D

    Can original pc games be used again on the pc

    i have a fifa 12 gta IV and ac revelations i want to upgrade my pc with a new processor, board, ram and gfx card so i wanna know if those games can be played on the new pc? i suspect that problems may arise due to the serial key thing though i have it
  20. C

    Windows 8 Issues

    hello, I signed up for Tom's Hardware so I could fix this problem, among others. I recently installed windows 8 onto my computer (about 2 weeks ago). In an attempt (which failed) to create a partition, I defragmented my C: drive(before I switched to windows 8 purely because it failed) , but it...
  21. Serrix

    Future Farcry 3 System Requirements

    Anyone have any idea on future Farcry 3 system requirements?Any idea; opinions are ok to!
  22. ap01137

    Rise of nations set up had not running

    I have Rise of nations game when I run setup.exe then the message was displayed on screen is"Microsoft Games AutoRun/Setup has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." & Don't send error facing . setup has stopped. pls help me for resolve this problem &...
  23. G

    Need for speed shift installation codes

    i need someone who can give me need for speed shift installation codes, plaese
  24. Tristan944

    Battlefield 3 crashing

    Ive been playing BF3 since release and have always had connection and/or crashing problems. A frozen screen of the map from a weird angle is usually locked onto my screen, forcing me to Ctrl Alt Del out. Here is a screen shot of HWMonitor and SpeedFan shortly after it crashed. On the SpeedFan...
  25. P

    Low fps in crysis using hd 7750

    Hello friends, I just buyed a new graphics card which is hd 7750 and my monitor resolution is 1024*768. so, this card is enough for playing games at my resolution. Now to my point. I am getting very low fps in crysis using this card at very high settings ( about 19-23 fps which is not playable...
  26. I

    Video game streaming.

    Hi guys, Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong place but it seems like a good place to start. Okay so i want to stream games Via Twitch Tv- Or Xfire. Most of you game heads know what that is. My PC runs Battle field 3, Wow and everything fine, But when i stream its very laggey and choppy...
  27. S

    GTA IV lag... Is my pc not enough..???

    Well I got a copy of GTA IV and I was hoping for a little bit of good performance but I am really disappointed because my game is lagging like hell... Even on low settings.. I played Battlefield 3 on high settings.... Is my pc not enough or there is some other problem???? My System specs are...
  28. SyncroScales

    Freeware games or Betas? XP and up. Offline mostly.

    Just wondering if there is a place for freeware games (full versions) or Betas anyone knows about? Online games are ok, but my internet is down and need mostly offline gaming. Not emulators or bootlegs please. Most of what I found is demos (even for older titles), payware, etc. Looking for...
  29. P

    New Computer, New Skyrim Problem

    So I just built my new computer and I'm already encountering a new bug. My specs are as follows: i5-2400, Radeon 6870 1Gb, 8gb DDR3, 1.5tb hd, etc etc. New Vegas runs on Ultra and is smooth as butter, but this is what I get when I play Skyrim: Anyone know what this is? I thought it was...
  30. I

    Choices, choices

    Well, hello again people. I have a new question. I am looking into getting a new computer. As i can see it, i have a choice right now between two computers, and I wanted some opinions. First off, the Power Pro J 5:15...
  31. S

    My new rig bf3 ultra?

    just finished my 800 dollar order on newegg. looking to play bf3 in ultra at 1080 at 1900x1200. I5-2500k evga 560ti gskill ripsaw 8gb coolmaster 430 case coolmaster 212+ heatsink asrockh61m raidmax hybrid 2 730w seagate 500g 7200 lg dvd drive 4 120mm fans 2 80mm fans what would be a safe...
  32. S

    DOOM three disc one help

    Hello, i just bought doom 3 and unfortunatly, when i looked in the box, i had discs 2 and 3 but no disc 1! anybody have the installer or something? P.S the place where disc 1 was supposed to be, was pirates of the carribean lol
  33. 4745454b

    Diablo will come out on...

    May 15TH! They just said so on their Facebook page. Thank God, time to schedule your vacation time guys.
  34. J

    Blue screen from game

    hello I've been playing this game called project blackout for about one year and since i started Ive been getting several blue screens. they don't happen often maybe once every three months and they usually occur while im running the game. My question, is this possible? or am i just in denial...
  35. retsteel

    Call of Duty MW2 hacked lobby after effects

    Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here and I don't know if I'm doing it right but I had a problem that I needed some help with and I figured that this might be the place to find that. I recently joined a hacked lobby (accidentally) that instantly put my level at 70 and gave me all of...
  36. RealBeast

    Diablo 3 on two computers

    I haven't bought any games in a while but plan to get Diablo 3. Any chance that I will be able to use one $59.99 copy on my desktop and laptop -- only one playing at a time -- or will I need to buy two? I'm on the road half time for work, but when I'm home my U2711s are much nicer to look at...
  37. Z

    Can i run just cause 2?

    Hello there! i just needed to know if i can run just cause 2? if i can do you know what settings i could run on? Specs: CPU: dual intel xeon 5130 quad core GPU: evga gtx 560 ti ds ssc PSU: 575 watt rez: 1280x1024 wanted FPS: anywhere from 30+ thanks in advance!!
  38. S

    Error while installing Most games

    I am facing this weird issue, whenever i try to install games, an error shows up saying the installation media is corrupt and that the files on the installation media do not match the ones in the setup. the options available are abort, retry and ignore. clicking on try makes the error pop up...
  39. F

    Hw much grahic card does gta4 need

    how much grahic card does gta4 need??
  40. oveeseregor

    Laptop reaching 100c when gaming

    Hi! I have this satellite laptop... intel core i5-480m 2.67 ghz 3 gb ram ati mobility hd 5470 512 mb i've been playing games in my laptop for 7/8 months, and i'm unaware of my temperature... recently i download this hwmonitor, and when i see it, the temp reaching 100c when i play fifa 12.. i...