Sis

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Sis.
  1. D

    LG E2350V OR ASUS VH242H

    Hi Guys, I'm thinking to buy one of these two monitors, both cost the same on my country ($229.90) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236052 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005150 i can also get this one...
  2. L

    Win7 local printer offline

    Hello, Newly intalled Win7 - Now my Lexmark Z600 goes OFFLINE on initial use. How to get it Online initially?
  3. J

    Picture in Picture LCD Monitors

    Hello, I'm looking for a selection on LCD monitors that have Picture in Picture capability and have connections for computers and have Cable TV (coming from the Cable box, so it is more of a TV than a Tuner plug) or component/composite inputs.
  4. G

    Mss

    Hello, I have this same monitor but I can not get the volume screen to come off I have tried pushing the menu button but it still comes up.
  5. G

    fix cd drive

    Hello, i tried every thing but it did not fix my CD drive what should i do is there some device to help my PC to recognize the CD drive
  6. T

    Samsung Releases strange serie

    Hey, I'v decided to buy two new monitors. i was doing some research and two monitors got my attention the samsung syncmaster p2770FH and the samsung syncmaster p2770H And the only differfence i could find is the response time with 1 ms and the samsung syncmaster p2770FH is cheaper so what do...
  7. G

    Hp3330 scanner software download

    Does anyone have the scanner software for this machine--I would like to download if possible.... Thanks. Lil
  8. A

    Sff power supply upgrades

    Hello, Is there a psu upgrade for a ibm thinkcentre s51-8172 y1j desktop pc. The psu thats in there has a funny shape to it.
  9. G

    Lcd monitor

    which lcd monitor is the best samsung or view sonic (17",22")
  10. L

    Seeking Arthur Entlich

    Hi how can i contact Arthur Entlich or get a message to him asking for a copy of his epson printer head cleaning? I've emailed him at e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org and my email just bounces back to me. please help me...or Arthur if you can hear me- i have an epson stylus photo 780 and nothing...
  11. H

    How to hook up a 4200hp officejet all in one printer to a computer

    I have two slots on the back of my printer, one says line and the other says 2 ext. I have the black line coming from the printer to the the phone jack in the wall, another line coming from my phone jack to the slot saying line on my computer and the last line coming from my phone going to my...
  12. C

    Build your own projector

    I just loved the article, and I'm willing to try it out. Does anyone know of an LCD monitor which would fit an old overhead projector with a resolution of about 1600*1200 that's relativly easy to take apart? I know it will be a little expensive, but it'll be waaay cheaper than a real projector...
  13. G

    How to connect my nintendo Wii to my Dell Ultrasharp 2408wfp?

    This monitor does not have a digital audio port, and poeple told me wii works fine with component. I tried component cables but it does not seem possible to get sound. (audio) *no where to plug red and white audio cables* solution? Additional Details I have speakers connected to the monitor...
  14. R

    Really stupid question for most of you.

    We bought two computers, one a laptop and one a desk and noticed there are now modem connections for the phone. Dol they make modem connectors using USB or external to the computers these days or do I have to buy one and install it. Or can I take one from an older puter and reistall it. If so...
  15. K

    Disc to load printer PIXMA IP4000 on to computer

    i need one asap
  16. K

    TV to Computer through HDMI

    I have a computer that I have hooked up to my TV a 32 inch Sanyo, 1360x768, I have connected it through a HDMI cable but the resolution will not be right and when it is the refresh rate is low. I have tried to force it through Catalyst Control but still won\'t work, I have hooked it through a...
  17. C

    Acer 24" vs Samsung 23"

    I know a good amount about computers, but when it comes to monitors im clueless and what the specs mean and whats good. Only thing i know is the the lower the reponse time= faster. Heres the samsung monitor 23" 5ms http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001317 i notice it...
  18. F

    Epson 1270 - No Ink on the paper

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I have succesfully changed the head of my Epson 1270 with the head of an Epson 870. The only problem was that I couldn't clean all the nozzles, not even with a special cleaning-liquid from "START". So I disconnected the head...
  19. G

    Computer hangs when webcam plugged in...

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?) Dell Dimension 8300 with NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 graphics. Windows XP Pro with all updates. M318B USB webcam. Plugged in, camera is detected, and install begins, yellow bubble pops up identifying camera. Then computer hangs...
  20. razor117

    Need Serious Help / Advice on finding a Monitor…

    Ok… I’ve had a 20.1 inch gateway monitor for the past few years now (the smaller variant of the FPD2275W) and to say I’ve been spoiled is an enormously gross understatement… I use it for gaming, movies and graphic design; and it has more then excelled in every task I need it for. I suppose the...
  21. J

    Dell Ultrasharp 2408wfp input lag

    I've been thinking about getting this monitor, but I've read a lot of complaints about the input lag. That concerns me especially since I'm a gamer. My question to anyone who has the monitor is is the lag that noticeable? If there is lag, I'll notice it. I'm very sensitive to such things. Also...
  22. fowang

    Canon cp660 Problem

    I have a colour Canon CP660 Printer with the error Code e805 i have searched the net for an answer to no luck is there anyone out there who would be able to help with this? :) thanks in advance
  23. J

    Canon i320 does not print black

    My Canon i320 does not print black. It prints color fine. But, with black it doen't even go through the motion of printing it just ejects the page without even trying. Anyone have any ideas about a fix?
  24. A

    Need new headsets.

    Hey there, I was looking to buy a new gaming headset because mine broke, I found the plantronics 777 5.1 , plantronics 377 and the creative fatality (proffesional ), ( i was looking for the range 50-100) . But I have a question, I noticed that there is only one difference between 777 and the 377...
  25. W

    Keyboard+mouse / left handed-games?

    Hi. Well i never thought that I would actually want to invest in a better keyboard and mouse. I do game however I am not an intense gamer in the sense I do not play online fps, just single mode campains. I like more rpg and rts games. KEYBOARD I could use an illuminated keyboard and well i...
  26. C

    Moniter Help!!!

    I have a Gateway FPD2185W TFT LCD Monitor and powered it off last night. When I came to power it back on the bright blue power light went to a very dim blue so I powered it back off and nothing happened. I pulled the power cord out and back in and the bright light came on blinked 1 1/2 times and...
  27. kuanaco

    Problems with DELL 3007WFP 30" Monitor- VERY Distorted IMAGE!

    I got my monitor today from dell the 30" one. I unhooked the DVI cable from my 27" and hook it up to my 3007 monitor and I get a crazy image. All the colors are all over the place ...VERY DISTORTED.......kind of like back in the days when we had a bad VCR or BAD VHS tape with verticals lines...
  28. E

    Brother MFC-5100C error 41 call Brother

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) How do I get passed this error? we have tried unplugging several times. I am running XP pro and have had no issues since we hooked this printer up 8 mos ago.
  29. a 6pack in

    dvi to hdmi

    quick question. I am looking at a monitor, it has a hdmi in, and it supports 1920x1200 res. it also has component ins and svideo in and a vga in. I will be using the dvi to hdmi in. now is this going to less quality when compared to the straight dvi to dvi input? I want the best possible...
  30. C

    Grey "bleeding" pixels problem

    I have some "dead" pixels (bunched together in two different spots) on my monitor, although they don't really appear to be dead per say. On a white background, under a magnifying glass, they look like they're bleeding, only half or so of the pixels are grey and the rest are white. This monitor...
  31. sirkillalot

    Logitech Cordless Desktop MX5500 Revolution Unveiled

    http://www.techgadgets.in/peripherals/2007/04/logitech-cordless-desktop-mxtm-5500-revolution-unveiled/ well i need a new mouse and keyboard, im just not sure about cordless immmmm.
  32. S

    [HELP] set DVI from Radeon 9800 Pro to Samsung 940BW

    how to set them? right now im using analog but the text doesnt look good im using 1400x1050 resolution,,.... any help why....and how to set it to digital connection? i have DVI cable already thx for any help dp
  33. M

    DVI vs VGA, and buying a monitor

    I'm currently looking at buying this Hanns-G monitor: HW 19" widescreen LCD monitor But, one thing struck me: It doesn't feature DVI, which I know next to nothing about, except that it's digital, instead of analog. What benefits would I see with DVI over VGA? Would it be worth it, or needed to...
  34. S

    What's the difference between vga and dvi?

    Hi, I got two 8800gts (only one in right now) and a Samsung Syncmaster 931BW for my gaming rig. Btw, the lcd screen is 19" widescreen, 2000:1 contrast ratio, and 2ms response time. I was wondering, with the current set up, is there going to be a noticable difference between using the dvi...
  35. T

    Dell 2007wfp with s-pva panel any good?

    Hi I am looking at ordering the dell 2007wfp as it is currently on sale over here in NZ, however I am aware that i will most likely receive one with an s-pva panel and i was wondering if it is any good. I will be using it mainly for gaming but also web browsing, word documents etc. Does anybody...
  36. M

    Mouse problems....

    Ugh, No luck I tell you. So, I've had this Mx518 about a year now, and its worked fine. I just got a new computer, and kept the mouse. The mouse has worked fine on the computer for about a week and a half and then tonight it just kind of died. The power wasn't feeding to it (no light) and nada...
  37. I

    eizo monitors m1900 s1911 s1931

    hi i would like someone to help me with a new monitor i am going to buy. i know eizo is not very common for the usa market but its quite common here that i live and i really like it for their quality products (even though i know is not the best for gaming that is my main activity for the pc i am...
  38. U

    Best 23" or 24" widescreen for Gaming

    I am getting a new computer and my first LCD. My Samsung 19" CRT still works - but to my mind the cool thing about going LCD was screen size. I'd rather have a 21" CRT than a 20" LCD as desk real estate or power usage aren't issues for me. I am teaching English in Korea so I thought about...
  39. P

    burnt image

    I have an old philips crt model : 107s and is has a very persistant and noticable image at the bottom from having been left on with such an image for an extended time. Is there a software that can clear this up?
  40. B

    lcd monitors

    Can anybody help me with this problem.Iam paying off a computer and BENQ lcd monitor.I've only had both items since last november.The computer tech came to install the computer,and had 2 problems and had to take it back to the workshop.the next day he bought it back to me and had 2 more problems...