Texas

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Texas.
  1. S

    [SOLVED] Load OS without keyboard

    I have an old G5 that I am rebuilding. I am using the Mac OS x v10.2. I bought a brand new apple keyboard but unfortunately the keyboard is not working when I plug it in so I can press and hold "c". I am guessing it isn't working because the keyboard is not loaded onto the computer. The computer...
  2. lost

    did i get ripped?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) i paid sandstorm, marrows and glooms trap for a near perf boneshade. did i get the losing end of the deal?
  3. robwright

    3-Way SLI Matchup

    Article by Rob Wright Tom's Games takes a quick look at Puget Systems' Deluge L3 3-way SLI gaming rig and compares the system to Falcon Northwest's Mach V machine. We also examine the two gaming PCs' performances with Crysis. http://www.tomsgames.com/us/2008/04/01/3waysli_matchup/
  4. J

    Cdrom yellow marker

    Hi, Dear Friends, my computer cannot find DVD driver. Device manager showing a CD-rom yellow marker. please tell me how to fix. Thanks a lot. jack
  5. D

    Could SP2 cause this ?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have a DVD Burner and a CD burner, Now Windows XP wont let me set both drives to be write enabled at the same time. If I enable one the other automaticly disables writing. Thanks for any help.
  6. J

    help on mobo

    I have a pentium 4 2.4ghz processor, 1 strip of kingston hyperx cl2 ddr400 ram right now, what combination of motherboard and chipset can i use? i was looking at the msi6585 and sis648 chipset recommended by this website but the when i contacted a dealer he said it could only support up to...
  7. J

    2 ram, or not 2 ram?

    Hey, i'm getting ready to bulid myself a new sytem. I want 1gb of ram and was wondering if i should get 1 stick of 1gb or 2 sticks of 512. I want to get 1gb of pc2700 ram, i'm also brobably going to buy from Corsair and get the xms. Another question is... I'm not going to be overclocking so i...
  8. A

    don¨t work motherboard

    my mobo do not work its a ecs p6iwt-me and i put a socket 370 celeron ppga do not startup no bios display waht will i do?
  9. G

    Buy or build for a college student?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Nephew will be going to college next fall and all the sudden his current PC has failed. Debating whether to buy a PC such as Dell..... or build one. I can see merit to buying one that has "support" given he will be away from home What...
  10. E

    [SOLVED] Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! Pro USB

    Just bought the x-fi go pro but did not notice the windows only support. Please tell me you have mac drivers - it's a mac book pro with lion.
  11. M

    533 fsb in a th7 2???

    ok i want to put a new chip in my abit th7 2, a 533 fsb one, will it be ok as i can just up my fsb to 133? if i want to overclock should there be any problems with upping it further, if i put my rdram down to 3 x, i should still be able to get a good overclock if i fix my pci bus??? or shall i...
  12. 7

    Can I Run FSX N Few Other Games With This PC

    I am in a Virtual Airline for fsx and i asked them n they wernt too sure, uhm so my last option was you guys and hope you can help. I have a laptop atm which runs FSX at 20fps with PMDG 747 installed and i wanna improve my fame rate to a good 60-90 fps. I will post my specs of the Desktop i am...
  13. A

    i7 4820k normal temperature?

    hi guys. I have a i7 4820k and I have no doubt if normal or high temperatures. My team is: i7 4820k, 16gb GSkill 2400MHz, asus rampage iv formula, ezcool 750w psu, corsair h100i (so quiet in the screenshot) Leave the links to screenshots of temperatures in idle and under load (no overclock) I...
  14. T

    multiple power supplies

    What are the issues that exist for using multiple power supplies? Example: Using one for the motherboard and hard drives and another for CD, DVD and CDRWs. I have a number of power supplies from 486s on up and want to know if they can be used. Thank you. I had a problem with a motherboard...
  15. S

    2 New Laptops -> Which one is BETTER in performance?

    Hi, I bought 2 new laptops for personal use (not for games) and need advise which one has better performance. Both laptops are Toshiba brands . I need just 1 laptop and not sure which one is better. Below are the specs. . Laptop -> Toshiba C55D-A5381 AMD Dual-Core E1-1200 Accelerated...
  16. G

    How to get my wireless password

    Hello, how can i get internein my itouch if i dont have my wireless password?
  17. R

    ps3 joystick compatibility

    if i buy a ps3 joystick, will i be able to use it on desktops having a 3rd party usb bluetooth? or even with the usb cable which comes with the ps3 joystick. was thinking of buying dual shock 3 joystick..
  18. S

    Manufacturing mode level 67

    Manufacturing mode level 67, I am getting this error on Dell D610
  19. G

    Desktop Icons

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize (More info?) How do I change the color of the desktop icon founts
  20. M

    Windows 7 & SDD + HDD pls Help?

    Hi guy's .. sadly I Have Installed my new Windows 7 Pro OEM 64biT on the HDD 2TB =( And I have an SSD Added Later on.. Now I have the SSD In the PC .. But I Don't notice any difference at all or speed+ =( ?! Should I format and how to make sure that installing Windows 7 will go to the SSDrive...
  21. F

    Redscreen after one game in BF4

    Hey After just 1-2 games of BF4 my computer decides to get a redscreen and this forces my computer to restart, do any one have an idea of what it could be? I know it's not a heat problem, i've tested it by using "prime 95" and everything ran smoothy for a long time.. My specs: *Corsair...
  22. Z

    New toner cartridge not printing

    i have bought a new toner HP laser 85A but after installing it does not print it just picks the paper and prints nothing on it
  23. D

    Graphic driver dell for window 8

    i have dell insipiron 15 r . i want graphic driver for window 8
  24. B

    General info - Sort of odd things noticed

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Gday folks With BF2, there is a utility that shows you all your system specs and I noticed that my 128Mb 6800GT card was showing up with only 64Mb ram. All I could think of was to change the AGP aperture in bios to...
  25. T

    Compaq frozen

    Just finished with a clean install of XP. Everything is working fine. When I left it alone on it's desktop for 2 hours, she froze solid !!! Even the 3 finger salute (ctrl-alt-del) will not provoke a reaction. Can't use the "num lock"... That will not light up either. I'm thinking a dying HDD...
  26. P

    Http //www facebook com/login php login_attempt=1

    :kaola: :cry: :pt1cable: :ange: :fou:
  27. G

    No sound in Quake3 in Linux

    Archived from groups: alt.games.quake3 (More info?) I'm running Slackware 10, with ALSA. but i have no sound in the game. My sound does work in KDE, the Quake3 Console says: /dev/dsp Device not found. anyone?
  28. zex95966

    1080 and 1200p monitors

    does anyone have any pictures for comparison purposes between 1080 and 1200p? I find lots of 1080 vs 720, but not so much between these two.
  29. G

    Designing Games for the Military

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical (More info?) This also came from the StrategyPage mail-out. I thought it might interest some here. Andy -------------------------------------------------------------- COMBAT SUPPORT: Turning Your X-Box Into a Weapon August 12, 2005...
  30. V

    Dell S2330MX or Viewsonic VX2453MH

    Looking for an LED for hardcore gaming... Preferably below 13ms input lag and 5ms response... Both are 2ms response that I am looking at. I'd like the top image quality I can get for below 200 bucks along with good input/response. Input Lag numbers @...
  31. R

    does multiple 1080p monitors require more processing power

    then if you were just using 1 monitor do you need a stronger gpu to perform at aplayable framerate if you were using multiple 1080p monitors
  32. J

    Can't make Windows use my nVidia graphics card?

    Hi. Recently the hard drive in my Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop crashed, and rather than shell out the £100 necessary for a new hard drive, I replaced it with the hard drive of my brother's old laptop, a HP Pavilion G6. Now, there were various driver problems with integrating this new drive, but...
  33. A

    Laptop screen

    i would like to have a screen for my laptop which should prevent others from seeing into my system. anything of this sort is available in the market?
  34. G

    Does the asus ve276q have a glossy or mattie screen?

    DOES THE ASUS VE276Q HAVE A GLOSY OR MATTIE SCREEN?
  35. DucK_

    Need help picking out tv for gaming.

    Ok guys I would like to get a tv or monitor that would allow me to hook my xbox, cable and pc up to so i can switch back and forth. I have no clue where to begin I am outdated when it comes to picking one out. I would like to keep it in the 21-25" range and cost no more than 350$. Cheaper is...
  36. G

    Real name for FFVII Advent Children

    Archived from groups: alt.games.phantasy-star (More info?) FF The Matrix!!!! And good lord Cloud couldn't be more bishonen if he tried. -- All Purpose Cultural Randomness http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
  37. D

    Is there any way to actually make use of all these 6-8 cores

    Is there any way to actually make use of all these 6-8 cores or are we destined to watch several of them just sit idle?
  38. G

    Can somebody send me a key

    Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?) Can Somebody send me a original doom key to my email adress!!! I need it for the single player modus. My key does not work Thanks in advance Fikkefakke@web.de
  39. S

    Compatibility issues

    Hello, *MSI 890FXA-GD70 AM3 * compatibility with *Corsair Force Series GT CSSD-F120GBGT-BK*
  40. C

    Scanmaker 1000XL

    Hello, I think my scanners firmware is partly corrupted - how to get new firmware ? The frame tool doesn't work at all & the scan light in the transparecy adaptor sometimes will not return to default after use. After reinstall of ScanWizPro everything works fine for just ONE scan - after that...