Question 1660 Super is only showing two colors on it's Logo LED ?

Nov 28, 2021
Hey everyone, first time on the forum so it's nice to meet you all.

I got a weird problem here.

Seemingly, out of the blue, my Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super started to only show different shades of blue and green on the LED Logo. I've gone through all of the colors in the software (RGB Fusion 2.0), and every time I choose a color that isn't a shade of blue or green, it goes to the closest working shade of blue or green. For example: In the software, I will select the color pink. Although the software is now telling me that my graphics card is pink, the graphics card in real life shows a darker shade of blue.

Just based off my knowledge, I'm assuming that this is an issue with the graphics card's physical LEDs, and not a software issue. I'm just not completely sure how to fix it/what to look for in the graphics card. If anyone has had this issue or just has the knowledge to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys, and once again I'm excited to meet you all and see what these forums hold. Have a good day/night!

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
For example: In the software, I will select the color pink. Although the software is now telling me that my graphics card is pink, the graphics card in real life shows a darker shade of blue.

Out of the three LED colors: red, green and blue, the red LED has died, hence why it can't show any red or similar color; only green, blue and cyan.

I have the same issue with my KB, one of the keys (right sift), the red LED has died in it and i have the very same color issue. Albeit, it doesn't annoy me since i can set each and every key in different color.

to fix this

My best guess: new GPU.

Or if lucky, send in your GPU to Gigabyte and ask them to repair (replace) the LED bar. If you still got warranty, it should be done cost free under warranty. If not, then you're looking to pay for the repairs. (Paying for the repairs + shipping should end up costing less than new GPU, albeit, shipping time back and forth takes more time.)