Nov 15, 2023
video of what I'm talking about For the first two weeks of me having this GPU everything was working perfectly fine and then this issue showed up in every 3D game but is always guarenteed to happen on cs2. I've switched the ports the GPU is in, I've also wiped and reinstalled the drivers which gets rid of the issue for a day and then it comes back. It's happening on both monitors so i seriously doubt its the monitor cables. Any idea on a fix for this?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Is the GPU an upgrade to a prior GPU? if so, please mention everything that you might've upgraded to, meaning we'll see two sets of specs, one for before and one for after.

I've also wiped and reinstalled the drivers
Please elaborate on this.

Nov 15, 2023
example of what I mean I just upgraded from a GTX 950 to an RX 6600 XT. For the first two weeks of me having this GPU everything was working perfectly fine and then this issue showed up in every 3D game. I've switched the ports the GPU is in, I've also wiped and reinstalled the graphics drivers via the amd cleanup utility which gets rid of the issue for a day and then it comes back. It's happening on both monitors so i seriously doubt its the monitor cables but I have some new ones coming in any day now. Any idea on a fix for this?

CPU: Intel i7-6700k
Motherboard: Z170 PRO GAMING
Ram: 24 GB
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
Monitor: HP Pavilion 22cw IPS LED Backlit Monitor (2x)

The only difference in the build pre and post upgrade is the graphics card (GTX 950 to RX 6600 XT)