I already viewed my bios settings.I looked around through all of it and
I dident see the option your talking about.I have a compaq presario
7500 windows xp if that helps any.I viewed everything but I dident
change no settings at all.

--
~*Missy*~
~*Missy*~'s Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=1550