Question all of a sudden, really bad input delay.

Jul 25, 2020
I recently built myself a PC, and games have been running fine on it, then all off a sudden my controller and mouse input delay turns really bad. feels like im playing on console. my temps are all fine, and this exact problem happend on my old gaming PC i built. I have hard reset the PC which took over an hour and still no difference.

someone please help, its controller and mouse,

Thank you,
Seb.

i3
gtx 1650 super
16gb ddr4 2400mhz
550w psu
250gb ssd
1TB hdd
gigabyte B360N mobo
Nzxt cooler

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of the PSU and it's age? Make and model of the controller and mouse? Might want to also list the specs to your old machine as you're saying that the same issue happened on that as well. Did you carry over any parts from the old system or are you sharing any hardware with the new build(like the controller and/or peripherals)?

Jul 25, 2020
Make and model of the PSU and it's age? Make and model of the controller and mouse? Might want to also list the specs to your old machine as you're saying that the same issue happened on that as well. Did you carry over any parts from the old system or are you sharing any hardware with the new build(like the controller and/or peripherals)?
[/QUOTE

EVGA 500w Psu, only had it for a month. controller is xbox elite series 2 and mouse is logitech g pro wireless (all bought in the last 3 months brand new). which i used on my old pc.

my old specs were:
i9 9900k
2070 super
16gb 3600mhz

the only component i carried over from the old pc was the case, everything else was new.

Jul 25, 2020
EVGA 500w Psu, only had it for a month. controller is xbox elite series 2 and mouse is logitech g pro wireless (all bought in the last 3 months brand new). which i used on my old pc.

my old specs were:
i9 9900k
2070 super
16gb 3600mhz

the only component i carried over from the old pc was the case, everything else was new.