[SOLVED] AOEMI Partition Assistant OS migration new drives created?

May 26, 2020
I successfully migrated my WIN10 from a SATA SSD to a NVMe M.2 SSD using AOEMI and I'm wondering why 2 extra drives were created afterwards. A Local Disk(599 MB), and a System Reserved(499MB). Can I delete these or merge them into another partition?

Solution
I successfully migrated my WIN10 from a SATA SSD to a NVMe M.2 SSD using AOEMI and I'm wondering why 2 extra drives were created afterwards. A Local Disk(599 MB), and a System Reserved(499MB). Can I delete these or merge them into another partition?
These are the default helper partitions that windows uses,it should be system reserved and recovery partition.
You could merge them but the System Reserved partition (the one at the strat of the disk) will have the boot info which will be made for that partition and will not transfer to a different partition letter(although it's not the letter that is important).
If you try and do that be ready to maybe have to repair your boot.
These are the default helper partitions that windows uses,it should be system reserved and recovery partition.
You could merge them but the System Reserved partition (the one at the strat of the disk) will have the boot info which will be made for that partition and will not transfer to a different partition letter(although it's not the letter that is important).
If you try and do that be ready to maybe have to repair your boot.

Solution