Oct 28, 2019
Could someone please help me to understand a REAL difference between:
Which one is better and why? What difference shall I experience in reality?

I use 24" Dell gaming monitor S2417DG, LED-Lit TN with G-sync, QHD 2560 x 1440, 165Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, ... so I play games in 1440p resolution, if that makes any difference in relation to above graphic cards.

Please advise. Thanks.

Solution
The difference is that the first one will have dual fan so the temperatures will be better and therefore, the GPU can clock higher with GPU Boost.

Otherwise the performance difference is negligible.

Dreamevil55

Honorable
May 4, 2016
Well, both are kinda the same. The dual fan is factory overclocked so you would get 1-2 fps more. The main difference is the cooling. Evo turbo one is a blower which is designed for compact systems. So if you are planning for a regular ATX build, you are better off witht he dual fans edition.

Oct 28, 2019
Well, both are kinda the same. The dual fan is factory overclocked so you would get 1-2 fps more. The main difference is the cooling. Evo turbo one is a blower which is designed for compact systems. So if you are planning for a regular ATX build, you are better off witht he dual fans edition.

Yeah, I have ATX motherboard, Asus Prime X299-Deluxe II with Intel i9-9900X processor.
So based on your input I am better of with the dual fan version then.
Thanks!